That degenerate from Somalifeatures stole from a charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berating one clan = censored but still leaves nothing to the imagination based on the commentator
Correcting his clan = deleted

Smh

:hmm:

Me and khalid had some light ribbing at this dude's tribe and it went poof

Nothing wrong with stating a fact, unless she insults the tribe it shouldn't be a violation.

I'm guessing they don't want the thread to turn into a pissing match. I like this approach and like @embarassing said it has to be applied fairly

Confirmation Kulaha...

Warya take this L and never post again you clown... :camby:

Why should I believe anything he says, he's already a confirmed liar on social media. We need a third party confirmation by someone who knows him, and even then a DNA test to his daddy because petty theft aint the behavior of beesha its y'all's modus operandi

Why should I believe anything he says, he's already a confirmed liar on social media. We need a third party confirmation by someone who knows him, and even then a DNA test to his daddy because petty theft aint the behavior of beesha its y'all's modus operandi

Yeah yeah yeah...

Keep denying the truth when its in front of you,
DNA test kulaha, keep using that god given 68 average IQ sxb its really showing.. :mjlol:

The only qabilist in this thread is @IslamIsTheAnswer, this thread is just karma for all the shit talking he's been engaging in.:russ:

:mjlol:

@IslamIsTheAnswer turned into Beesha censored's

baghad-bob-brian-williams.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

No L for the greatest qabiil on earth.

But everyone knows we don't steal. Especially from the needy.

My theory is that this boy is habar gidir but didn't claim that on Twitter because no sane person would entrust donations to a censored, waliba habar gidir. So he decided to claim one of the most trustworthy Somali clans to facilitate his little thieving ways

Lol @ claiming there is a mod clan bias when you all know the general section is to be free of clan bashing after the majority here demanded for it months ago.

Yeah, I tried censoring all clan references then I just started to delete comments because I thought it would be easier but it wasnt. Then I decided to throw it in this section so you can have at it.

Maybe I'll just become a forum tyrant. The number of complaining now vs if I were a forum tyrant would be the same anyway. There's really no point in playing nice guy. My warning button is practically dusty and has that new car smell. I'll start using it.

:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My theory is that this boy is habar gidir but didn't claim that on Twitter because no sane person would entrust donations to a hutu, waliba habar gidir. So he decided to claim one of the most trustworthy Somali clans to facilitate his little thieving ways
Trust me he is not Darood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending