Terrorist Leader, Ali Dheere, warns tribes joining Macawiisley

GuanYu

Custom title
Come and do it. Last time you had ogadeen+hawiye+d&m +dir and you got massacred and aidiid put on a niqaab and ran away like a dh1lo.
Bro we Fucked them up so badly there they never tried again :pachah1: and our camels were feasting good all the way to diinsoor :pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We have local MPs in KG saxib we live there too :ftw9nwa:

I actually think the only state we don't have local MP is Hiirshabelle
You should welcome joining KG. You would no longer have to live under the heel of Madoobe and can have ur own guy compete for VP of KG, not nin kastuumada u daqo Madoobe.

GuanYu

Custom title
You should welcome joining KG. You would no longer have to live under the heel of Madoobe and can have ur own guy compete for VP of KG, not nin kastuumada u daqo Madoobe.
KG are more than welcome to join us, They know we treat em fair in gedo when they come work for us, They got nothing to gain from Cow fornicators :pachah1:

Does op support Al-Shabaab?
Oh My God Wow GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mareexaan don't want to eat xaran shit, JL is xalaal for us but not KG galbeed, we are happy with our neighbours and in the future there will be a KG and JL pact against the Horde.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro these niggas can make a village out of our Farm, that's how irrelevant they are :pachah1: never heard of surre before this month
You will forget about them tomorrow, they are not very well known clan in wider Somalia where they have tuulo all over the place, apparently they spread out because they were dugsi teachers. The Dir in Towfiiq, and lower Shabelle are better known.

GuanYu

Custom title
treating them fairly in their own land isn't an accomplishment.
In their Own land kulaha, you too funny boy
RX knows this, we treat them fairly as any human with dhaqan should, but they know we are the kings here, You shouldn't have gedo in your mouth at all,
RX isku dir on us won't work
when you can not handle my brothers in mudug :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts