Terrorism and how the west caused it on themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The west is constantly having terror attacks, but is it a surprise? They intervene with foreign countries and then when their country collapses they take these people in, in large numbers and some of these people end up becoming terrorists. You can't cry about terrorism if you're opening your borders wider than a prostitute opens her legs. It's like that same prostitute crying about sexually transmitted diseases. :faysalwtf:

They should take in the refugees since they are the countries who destroyed the refugee's country.

Maybe do some background check and keep close eye on them

But not helping refugees is in humane

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the majority of Western homegrown terrorists were born in their respective countries and radicalized online

dont feed the right wing talking point that terrorists are just pouring thru the borders

the majority of Western homegrown terrorists were born in their respective countries and radicalized online

dont feed the right wing talking point that terrorists are just pouring thru the borders

I agree most terrorist attacks are from west born immigrant muslims

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They should take in the refugees since they are the countries who destroyed the refugee's country.

Maybe do some background check and keep close eye on them

But not helping refugees is in humane
They shouldn't intervene with foriegn countries, point blank! But war is how a man takes his money I guess.

Exactly my point. They're letting these terrorists in either way.

Some of them were apparently well educated and/or espoused secular views before they got radicalised yet migration is always placed in the spotlight initially after a terror attack as seen in trumps USA.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Some of them were apparently well educated and/or espoused secular views before they got radicalised yet migration is always placed in the spotlight initially after a terror attack as seen in trumps USA.
yea, like the Orlando shooter was basically a white guy

They shouldn't intervene with foriegn countries, point blank! But war is how a man takes his money I guess.

images
images
images

They have every rights to seek refuge in western countries.

Most of these countries were destroyed by the western and they should take responsibilities of the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts