Terror attack in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to Trump.

He later clarified and said he way talking about the film about Sweden and Rinkeby that the yahudi cuck Ami Horowitz made. This aired on Fox News the night before and it's what Trump meant when he said "See what happened last night in Sweden. It's terrible!".

Trump is a lunatic. I thought he'd be atleast halfway intelligent but the watches Fox News as his only source of information when he's the fucking President.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Only Danes are allowed to insult those misfoster af fjeld-aber er være, but you can't! Know your place :ufdup:

As punishment you will get to sniff surströmming all day. It is death contained in can :mjcry:

That doesn't sound bad at all. :manny:

I love fermented fish especially in my soup.

If it's anything like bagoong monamon then :feedme:please.

That doesn't sound bad at all. :manny:

I love fermented fish especially in my soup.

If it's anything like bagoong monamon the:feedme:nplease.

What did those white people do to you?
raw

You need therapy and consoling inviting a rotten death like that :pachah1:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
What did those white people do to you?
raw

You need therapy and consoling inviting a rotten death like that :pachah1:
Fermented food is super healthy! Our Persian forefathers loved fermented foods even today Iranian cuisine is heavily fermented. It must be a DNA thing since my ancestors liked it and all:ehh:

Fermented food is super healthy! Our Persian forefathers loved fermented foods even today Iranian cuisine is heavily fermented. It must be a DNA thing since my ancestors liked it and all:ehh:

Wait, weren't you from Yemen? :kanyehmm: You keep changing your story quicker than a Mexican immigrant, which you hate :mindblown:

Who taught you to eat rotten food? :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts