• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I never would of thought that
All the isaaqs I see here in London are mostly short or avg you get a few girrafes here and there though

Nah, HA, GX and Arap are very tall. It's only HJ but they aren't short but average but you'll find some tall ones in their clan though.

Sacad muuse, abdalle sacad
HA and OGs are the tallest somalis

OG men are definitely my back up :cosbyhmm: if I can’t find my dream murursade king :diddyass: You see I’m 5ft 10 (179cm) and slim thick :denzelnigga:

My family are very tall in general my dad is 6ft . My 15 year old brother is 6ft 2 and my uncle is 6ft 6. Mashallah

I didn’t know HA guys are tall :hmm: What about Habar yonis @Bohol :dwill:

You think mehr is being bought :gaasdrink:
I wont continue talking with a gaal. Waste of somali genes. Kids this is why we stick with somalis no more science project kids:dabcasar:
:gucciwhat:
Ileen I was talking to a supremacist all this time. The Somali genes evolved with me, what are you talking about?:siilaanyosmile:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This ^ @Factz isaaqs aren’t very tall here . OG definitely:cool:

Isaaq is not one clan abaayo. They are diverse with sub-clans just like Darod and Hawiye. HA have some of the tallest Somalis you can find unlike Ogaden. We literally have giraffes over here wallahi.

Either way, you said you prefer Murursade men. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
OG men are definitely my back up :cosbyhmm: if I can’t find my dream murursade king :diddyass: You see I’m 5ft 10 (179cm) and slim thick :denzelnigga:

My family are very tall in general my dad is 6ft . My 15 year old brother is 6ft 2 and my uncle is 6ft 6. Mashallah

I didn’t know HA guys are tall :hmm: What about Habar yonis @Bohol :dwill:

HY are usually either tall or average.

Isaaq is not one clan abaayo. They are diverse with sub-clans just like Darod and Hawiye. HA have some of the tallest Somalis you can find unlike Ogaden. We literally have giraffes over here wallahi.

Either way, you said you prefer Murursade men. :manny:
6106254C-4A11-48AF-AF72-BD24024F7E0D.jpeg

:cool:

They are a mixed bag due to their varied maternal sides. They all have different reer abti. :manny:

I’ll make sure to never procreate with a HY :nahgirl:

Don’t want some short son who got his genes from his HY grandmother.

Both my grandmothers are 6ft :salute:

People think my family are Ogaden :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts