Swedish Minister forced 2 resign after a video surfaced of him addressing Somalis-swedes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a disgrace.

He engaged in hate speech and should be charged for that crime. But that will never happen because Sweden is an anti-Jewish nation.

Mohamed/Mehmet deserves to be in a cell

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What a disgrace.

He engaged in hate speech and should be charged for that crime. But that will never happen because Sweden is an anti-Jewish nation.

Mohamed/Mehmet deserves to be in a cell
During a March 2009 debate on Islamophobia organised by a Somali organisation, Kaplan, who was a member of parliament at the time, said there were "similarities" between the persecution of Jews by Nazi Germany during the 1930s and the everyday lives of Palestinians.

AJ, do you mean to tell me there's no similarities between the Nazi regime and Israel's occupation in Palestine?

During a March 2009 debate on Islamophobia organised by a Somali organisation, Kaplan, who was a member of parliament at the time, said there were "similarities" between the persecution of Jews by Nazi Germany during the 1930s and the everyday lives of Palestinians.

AJ, do you mean to tell me there's no similarities between the Nazi regime and Israel's occupation in Palestine?

Nazis had plans to kill every Jew they found. Israel has not done so with Palestine. In fact, they even treat their wounded Hamas terrorists

This Nazis wiped out most of the entire Jewish population at the time.

It's disgraceful Israel, a democratic country, was compared to Nazis

Hubble

VIP
Syrians are idiots for having a civil war, Israel will just annex them next as they've always wanted to. That tiny strip of land formerly known as Palestine was never going to be enough. They will also annex Sinai from Egypt which was always in their plans. Israel will get bigger and bigger. I get the feeling that Saudi is spreading fitna on behalf of Israel and that they're getting paid big bucks for it. Mark my words, Israel will be a region and not a country.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He made his comments towards Israel clear; his comments were anti Israeli
Definition: Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is prejudice against, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as an ethnic, religious, or racial group. This isn't antisemitism, more like Israel-booty clapping.

This Nazis wiped out most of the entire Jewish population at the time.

Democratic yet violates human rights, democratic yet confiscates natural resources such as land and water.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
finklesteinwalls600_400.jpg

Syrians are idiots for having a civil war, Israel will just annex them next as they've always wanted to. That tiny strip of land formerly known as Palestine was never going to be enough. They will also annex Sinai from Egypt which was always in their plans. Israel will get bigger and bigger. I get the feeling that Saudi is spreading fitna on behalf of Israel and that they're getting paid big bucks for it. Mark my words, Israel will be a region and not a country.

Didn't they had Sinai and willingly gave it back to Egypt as part of an agreemen?

Anyway, comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is stupid. Nobody cares if it makes sense in this small way or that small way, because Nazi Germany is primarily remembered for it's inhuman treatment of Jews and the concentration camps. This is not a comparison any thinking person should be make. Aside from it being wrong, they delegitimize their own point straight off the bat. And there are ofcourse legitmate criticisms of israel.
As an aside, the people I have seen who make these comparisons are usually people who downplay the brutality of Nazi Germany towards jewish people. More often than not, they are anti-semitic. That's just in my experience. But I don't know anything about this guy.
If you can't just explain the ways in which you disagree with Israeli policy towards Palestinians, just don't mention it. Bringing Nazi Germany into it is beyond stupid.

Hubble

VIP
Didn't they had Sinai and willingly gave it back to Egypt as part of an agreemen?

Anyway, comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is stupid. Nobody cares if it makes sense in this small way or that small way, because Nazi Germany is primarily remembered for it's inhuman treatment of Jews and the concentration camps. This is not a comparison any thinking person should be make. Aside from it being wrong, they delegitimize their own point straight off the bat. And there are ofcourse legitmate criticisms of israel.
As an aside, the people I have seen who make these comparisons are usually people who downplay the brutality of Nazi Germany towards jewish people. More often than not, they are anti-semitic. That's just in my experience. But I don't know anything about this guy.
If you can't just explain the ways in which you disagree with Israeli policy towards Palestinians, just don't mention it. Bringing Nazi Germany into it is beyond stupid.

Why is it stupid? Isn't Israel behaving in a similar manner? It's actually a sobering thought. Israel despises any criticism but it commits the most evil acts, hypocrisy is Israel's hallmark. They also become enraged and cry anti Semiticism when they're compared to Apartheid South Africa which was not a Jewish holocaust.

Why is it stupid? Isn't Israel behaving in a similar manner? It's actually a sobering thought. Israel despises any criticism but it commits the most evil acts, hypocrisy is Israel's hallmark. They also become enraged and cry anti Semiticism when they're compared to Apartheid South Africa which was not a Jewish holocaust.

As I said, it's stupid because when you make the comparison, nobody will care about the this or that way in which they behave similarly, because the only thing people concentrate on when you decide to mention Nazi Germany is the most most extremely inhumane and brutal acts that were perpetrated in concentration camps. You give people a reason to delegitimize your point. By all means, there are a thousand and one ways you can criticize Israel, but give your point a fighting chance at being heard by not being hyperbolic off the bat.

Hubble

VIP
As I said, it's stupid because when you make the comparison, nobody will care about the this or that way in which they behave similarly, because the only thing people concentrate on when you decide to mention Nazi Germany is the most most extremely inhumane and brutal acts that were perpetrated in concentration camps. You give people a reason to delegitimize your point. By all means, there are a thousand and one ways you can criticize Israel, but give your point a fighting chance at being heard by not being hyperbolic off the bat.

But Israel IS like Nazi Germany in many ways. It's not disrespectful to make that comparison.

If Israel was similar to the Nazis, Palestinians would be extinct instead of being able to breed like rabbits in Gaza.

Arabs will soon overtake the Jews as the largest group in Israel.

But Israel IS like Nazi Germany in many ways. It's not disrespectful to make that comparison.

As I said, nobody will care about the similarities that might be, because the thing that comes to mind when you say Nazi Germany is women, men and children being stripped naked and forced into showers to be killed in the thousands, and not the types of injustices perpetrated against Palestinians. If you want be taken seriously, you have to take into account people's perceptions and whether or not they will line up with what you are saying.
People pick Nazi Germany for a reason. If you want to compare Israel to any country in history or in the present day, you can say anyplace you wanted if you are just going to say they are similar in some way. Israel is similar to Canada, Israel is similar to Sweden, Israel is similar to Saudi Arabia, Israel is similar to wherever else. People pick Nazi Germany and never flesh it out for a reason. I personally do not think that attitude is helpful to anyone, least of all the Palestinians. It seems to me to be a popular thing because it gives people an opportunity to say 'oh look, israel can't take criticism', the entire thing could be avoided if you would criticize in a meaningful way.

If Israel was similar to the Nazis, Palestinians would be extinct instead of being able to breed like rabbits in Gaza.

Arabs will soon overtake the Jews as the largest group in Israel.

Nazi Germany was committing genocide against the jews. This is not true for the Palesinians. There is no need for the hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending