Sunnah prayers

What was his sunnah prayers.I’m mostly talking about routine prayers sunnah . I keep hearing too many sunnah prayers being attributed to him like witr or duha salah . Trying to get closer to my deen and I see a lot of knowledgeable people here in the deen so I would appreciate my questions being answered

al-Mu'tamid المعتمد

عِشْ مَا شِئْتَ فَإِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ
Ajeeb... I actually created a chart for myself yesterday detailing all the Sunnah prayers throughout the day. You or anyone else can make use of this if you like. I also included prayers that are not mentioned in the particular hadith I added, such as the 4 rakats before 'Asr, because of the statement of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).
Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, 'May Allah have mercy on a person who prays four cycles before the afternoon prayer.'

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 430

fidaa.png

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Ajeeb... I actually created a chart for myself yesterday detailing all the Sunnah prayers throughout the day. You or anyone else can make use of this if you like. I also included prayers that are not mentioned in the particular hadith I added, such as the 4 rakats before 'Asr, because of the statement of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him).

View attachment 313595
I thought you prayed 2 before duhur

Trending

Latest posts