Sumaya Ali wins USA taekwondo eventšŸ„‹

That Somali girl boxer, what do you know about her?šŸ¤”I personally watch ufc specially bear knuckle, Iā€™ve watched her boxing matches sheā€™s really good.
Bear knuckle is different from UFC though. Bare knuckle is just your hands but UFC is everything, kicks..punchesā€¦choke holds, knees to the head you name it. Itā€™s very brutal.

I know the light skin girls you are talking about right?

Bear knuckle is different from UFC though. Bare knuckle is just your hands but UFC is everything, kicks..punchesā€¦choke holds, knees to the head you name it. Itā€™s very brutal.

That Somali girl boxer, what do you know about her?šŸ¤”I personally watch ufc specially bear knuckle, Iā€™ve watched her boxing matches sheā€™s really good.
Ramla Ali is our nationā€™s pride, she represented us on the national stage too before.

I knew the difference I was just letting you know. But yes this girllllšŸ§sheā€™s barwaani?šŸ§sadly she does not look very Somali. Iā€™ve always loved to watch a Somali girl fight