Sudanese Arab bootyclappers arrive to fight Houthi rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Sudanese actually have high J Arab haplogroup in their DNA. I laughed though when I heard the administration
in Mogadishu wanted to send Somali troops to Yemen when they can't even guard their own ass in their capital Lol.

North Sudanese actually have high J Arab haplogroup in their DNA. I laughed though when I heard the administration
in Mogadishu wanted to send Somali troops to Yemen when they can't even guard their own ass in their capital Lol.

they will be trained and paid by the uae, also uae will be paying salaries for the somali national army

Since Somalis look like Sudanis; don't they also have J haplogroup in their DNA?

Nope. Only few minorities like Cad Cad originally from Yemen have J haplogroup. Majority of Somalis are E and T indigenous to the horn.

Nope. Only few minorities like Cad Cad originally from Yemen have J haplogroup. Majority of Somalis are E and T indigenous to the horn.
What about the Falasha who happen to have the Jewish J haplogroup? They practically look like Somalis and are indigenous to the horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts