Sudan early christians samples

@Apollo said he came across some sacads who were more eurasian shifted. I feel like we need to test more hawiyes from the northest to the southest
View attachment 294649
That's why I said its not specifically associated to clan, karanle are no exception. Its interesting Apollo said that HG Sacad are more shifted caucasoid/middle eastern than even isaaqs. Is there posted results that show that's the case, I agree more testing is needed among different clans.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
That's why I said its not specifically associated to clan, karanle are no exception. Its interesting Apollo said that HG Sacad are more shifted caucasoid/middle eastern than even isaaqs. Is there posted results that show that's the case, I agree more testing is needed among different clans.
He’s been gone for a year we can ask him for results when he returns

She is well known on this forum. Those results are her brothers. She is my cousin. It’s not a secret that Hararghe have more elevated levels of Arabian disguised as Ethio-Eritrea.
Intersting, I am willing to learn, but should it not show on the ancestry results? Or on GEDmatch?

She is a girl, how did she get her paternal haplogroup? Secondly, don't believe unless the person's posts evidence, I could easily post a result and say I got paternal R1b without evidence.
Brother is this some form of cope ?
Ofc u wouldn’t believe her because it destroys your stupid narrative and she clearly says
IMG_3450.jpeg

She isn’t know to be a liar so idk where did u get that. She couldn’t get but her half brother from the father said tested himself and got it .
Her results is no different to other somali results in fact I would argue I have results that might shock you from warasangle, isaaq, gabooye, yibir and dir.
her result is very different to Somalis since 23 and me only shows 3-5 generations and also it shows 13 percentage of Ethiopia/Eritrean.
We already got many information about isaaq,Yibir, dir, wasansganle so and so and yibir+tumel are the only shows difference genetic compare to average Somali.

Isaaq however are either E or T with around 3-7% Arabian so enough with the cope. We already got thread about isaaq genetic .
Unfortunately I did not get 99% somali. I am disappointed, I scored 73.8% somali
Nice that shows one of your forefathers mixed with another around 3-5 generations but how can an isaaq like u or other score higher Arabian than the seexawle who got semetic haplogroup?

Are isaaq gonna hit higher Arabian then carab saalax? Ofc not

Hawiye are different when it comes to genetic because certain sub tribe lived regions where they’re more likely to get more eursian

I’ve always said test more seexawle and gidir
But we haven’t yet so we use AG, mursade and the rest of hawiye on the south on hawiye that lives on harar region

Brother is this some form of cope ?
Ofc u wouldn’t believe her because it destroys your stupid narrative and she clearly says View attachment 294655
She isn’t know to be a liar so idk where did u get that. She couldn’t get but her half brother from the father said tested himself and got it .

her result is very different to Somalis since 23 and me only shows 3-5 generations and also it shows 13 percentage of Ethiopia/Eritrean.
We already got many information about isaaq,Yibir, dir, wasansganle so and so and yibir+tumel are the only shows difference genetic compare to average Somali.

Isaaq however are either E or T with around 3-7% Arabian so enough with the cope. We already got thread about isaaq genetic .

Nice that shows one of your forefathers mixed with another around 3-5 generations but how can an isaaq like u or other score higher Arabian than the seexawle who got semetic haplogroup?

Are isaaq gonna hit higher Arabian then carab saalax? Ofc not

Hawiye are different when it comes to genetic because certain sub tribe lived regions where they’re more likely to get more eursian
One result is insufficient and to top it there is no evidence. There is a isaaq Habar yonis guy with Greece paternal haplogroup. I have evidence while you lack evidence, no results and no studies. You base your theory through assumptions that karaanle sub group sexawale or gidir live next to harari/semetic speakers so they must have elevated eurasian? So why are ogadeen living next to semetic speakers have one of the lowest Eurasian admixture in the somali group apart from NFD?

She is well known on this forum. Those results are her brothers. She is my cousin. It’s not a secret that Hararghe have more elevated levels of Arabian disguised as Ethio-Eritrea.
I have read her post, she got 13% central and West Ethiopian cause she said one of her paternal grandparent is full Ethiopia likely Oromo cause the 13% Ethiopia on 23andme highlighted oromo regions.

One result is insufficient and to top it there is no evidence. There is a isaaq Habar yonis guy with Greece paternal haplogroup. I have evidence while you lack evidence, no results and no studies. You base your theory through assumptions that karaanle sub group sexawale or gidir live next to harari/semetic speakers so they must have elevated eurasian? So why are ogadeen living next to semetic speakers have one of the lowest Eurasian admixture in the somali group apart from NFD?
I’m not here to prove if it’s legitimate or not but if you really care you could ask her for more information about paternal hapalgroup. The evidence is greater since futah mentioned an army of Yemenis stayed in harar under Ahmed guray.
also please the isaaq with Greece paternal group isn’t a flex the way u think it is cuz hundreds of hundreds of isaaq tested only 2-4 came out with different hapalgroup and that can be said for every qabil in Somalia if u test them more 😂. Isaaq is the most tested and yet 99% of y’all are 95 Cushitic with only 3-5 percentage of Arabian except the 1 %.

until then test more karanle in harar region

I’m not here to prove if it’s legitimate or not but if you really care you could ask her for more information about paternal hapalgroup. The evidence is greater since futah mentioned an army of Yemenis stayed in harar under Ahmed guray.
also please the isaaq with Greece paternal group isn’t a flex the way u think it is cuz hundreds of hundreds of isaaq tested only 2-4 came out with different hapalgroup and that can be said for every qabil in Somalia if u test them more 😂. Isaaq is the most tested and yet 99% of y’all are 95 Cushitic with only 3-5 percentage of Arabian except the 1 %.

until then test more karanle in harar region
I already did a little research, she posted that one of her paternal grandparent is full Ethiopian. Where did the 1% come from? Again your assuming, its well documented that Hawiye and darood have tested their ancestry, infact majority of big Y-full is Hawiye and daroods, compared to isaaqs.

my question is, using G25 calculator why does the result of northern somalis, particularly NW somalis show a slight arabian/mota compared to the rest? my second question is, what ratio of SSA to Eurasian mix you expect from hawiye karaanle?

Bruh how this possible? I got Moroccan on Twitter and the closest to him are Berber southern Spain and eygpt
My son has no arab ancestry, I said he plots closer to Ethiopians and Eritreans than peninsular Arabs not Egyptians. he still plots closest to Berbers just on the cline he doesn't shift towards Arabs

My son has no arab ancestry, I said he plots closer to Ethiopians and Eritreans than peninsular Arabs not Egyptians. he still plots closest to Berbers just on the cline he doesn't shift towards Arabs
That's very normal, Maghrebis have the same components but vary on how much they have of each component, which creates variation and diversity. Generally speaking Maghrebis plot close to Egyptians especially Northern Moroccans. Maghrebis are mostly Eurasian but have 15-30 SSA which pulls them back from West Asians.

Bruh how this possible? I got Moroccan on Twitter and the closest to him are Berber southern Spain and eygpt
That's very normal, Maghrebis have the same components but vary on how much they have of each component, which creates variation and diversity. Generally speaking Maghrebis plot close to Egyptians especially Northern Moroccans. Maghrebis are mostly Eurasian but have 15-30 SSA which pulls them back from West Asians.
Egyptians get pulled closer because of Anatolian and some ibm ancestry but they are still quite far from my son at a distance of 11 percent. Most Moroccans can be modelled a three way between an eastern med population and an African population, for example my son can be modelled that way he has a lack of natufian and what he does have he gets from an east med source

Attachments

• IMG_9667.jpeg
    IMG_9667.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 67
Egyptians get pulled closer because of Anatolian and some ibm ancestry but they are still quite far from my son at a distance of 11 percent. Most Moroccans can be modelled a three way between an eastern med population and an African population, for example my son can be modelled that way he has a lack of natufian and what he does have he gets from an east med source
Oh I see, Maghrebis do lack natufian so that does make sense. IBM is something very unique to Maghrebis. Both Maghrebis and Egyptians are mostly Eurasian with SSA but the sources of both Eurasian and SSA are different. I believe IBM can be modeled as Dzudzuana and Ancestral North African.

Oh I see, Maghrebis do lack natufian so that does make sense. IBM is something very unique to Maghrebis. Both Maghrebis and Egyptians are mostly Eurasian with SSA but the sources of both Eurasian and SSA are different. I believe IBM can be modeled as Dzudzuana and Ancestral North African.
Maghrebis have enough African ancestry to make them divergent from any western Eurasian cluster, the issue is they don't fit into any modern western Eurasian cluster they plot outside of it. I wouldn't consider Maghrebis like my son as western Eurasian, for Egyptians it's different they plot within the cluster and have a lack of African ancestry with a good amount of natufian

same run for my son and Egyptian I done earlier with distances, I don't think with distances like that you can classify north west Africans as western Eurasian and even if you did what group would they belong to

further more Egyptians are about 15-20 percent north west African which further pulls them closer to us

Attachments

• IMG_9684.jpeg
    IMG_9684.jpeg
    534.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9683.jpeg
    IMG_9683.jpeg
    529.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: