Student Gives His Teacher THE BEATS For Taking His Switch

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Pot calling the kettle black :duck: . You're behind the screen looking like this:

View attachment 256455
Thank you walaal but if you understood where the picture came from you would know my point. AAs would constantly use this when white on white crime happened and blew up. Thus I reversed it and pinned it on the AA known for their common criminal enterprises. I may be "racist" but I call it as I see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I personally will never understand rage p*rn like this shit. It's just for racists to circlejerk over from what I can tell. Yawn.
Thank you walaal but if you understood where the picture came from you would know my point. AAs would constantly use this when white on white crime happened and blew up. Thus I reversed it and pinned it on the AA known for their common criminal enterprises. I may be "racist" but I call it as I see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that coon talk and yet you'll still be seen as just another nikker to whites. 😬

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I personally will never understand rage like this shit. It's just for racists to circlejerk over from what I can tell.

All that coon talk and yet you'll still be seen as just another nikker to whites. 😬
No white is gonna see me a nikker because my ancestors never touched the cotton on a white man's farm.
The only nikker here is probably you. What's the probablity your not even Somali.
No white man can see a race more pure than them as worse than them. White men are beneath me and so are black men.
My only equals are Somalis who are the perfect of races.

No white is gonna see me a nikker because my ancestors never touched the cotton on a white man's farm.
The only nikker here is probably you. What's the probablity your not even Somali.
No white man can see a race more pure than them as worse than them. White men are beneath me and so are black men.
My only equals are Somalis who are the perfect of races.
lol I'm dead.
I'm all for Somali pride and all but you're dead wrong if you think whites give a f*ck about that distinction. You're still another nikker to them.

Trending