Strange stereotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
I've heard from a lot of people (non-Somalis) that say that we Somalis have a strange smell :mindblown: Some may have, but I'm not sure what kind of smell they are talking about, do anyone of you know?

Merca

Inactive.
Some somali homes do smell weird and the older generation gave this weird smell i guess it comes from unsi and other stuff they use
It's probably that, but not every Somali smells like that. It gets very irritating when you hear 24/7 that Somalis smell.

Last edited:
It's uunsi, and luwan, black ppl homes has a very weird smell, but the worst one is white ppl, these ppls homes literally smell like shit, that's because they don't wash there ass and don't wash there hands, they only do a few wipes and start walking around the house marinating it with shit and piss smell:vqbuyv0:

It's uunsi, and luwan, black ppl homes has a very weird smell, but the worst one is white ppl, these ppls homes literally smell like shit, that's because they don't wash there ass and don't wash there hands, they only do a few wipes and start walking around the house marinating it with shit and piss smell:vqbuyv0:

I've noticed older generation cadaans don't bath, brush their teeth or clip their nails. Simple hygiene things are new to cadaans.:mindblown:

You're not supposed to cook in the same clothes u go out in, otherwise ur bringing the suugo smell with u outside. Make use of the ventilation above the stove and air out ur house before using uunsi.

I believe Hindi ppl have the same problem, it's the spice used in food

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yes, the more Somali my friends are... The more like onions they smell. My more suburban friends like me don't have a particular smell.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sorry but I smell like chanel, mademoiselle to be exact and sometimes swarovski aura. I dont know about you unhygienic people.

You're not supposed to cook in the same clothes u go out in, otherwise ur bringing the suugo smell with u outside. Make use of the ventilation above the stove and air out ur house before using uunsi.

I believe Hindi ppl have the same problem, it's the spice used in food
Hindi ppl are 1000x worse, every single hindi literally smell like curry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending