Staunch secessionist Edna Adan surrenders: We will unite with Somalia government if it gets better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if somaliland received that kind of support and love from the somalis

Never going to happen when your attempt is to divide families, friends & a bloody Nation

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servan

writing to then slain israeli pmYitzakh Rabin

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

an geeljire and opedient slave, thats an oxymoron

we wuz genocided and turned into lampshades and sheiiiiiit

:mjlol: Sthhaaap kkkk

Just came across this footage of Muuse 'anoo wax dili karo' Local

:browtf:

th

internet is so dank..... but i still luv my ictraf brothers

I would not mind 50-50 deal, remember it was our Somaliland brothers that first joined us out of love and true brotherhood. Let us solve our differences and rebuild the most powerful and rich country in Africa :)

You go first:lolbron:
We dont trust your people bro:manny:

Then there is this bombshell by Faisal Hyena

2019 :mjpls:

The most two-faced nigga in all the small lands of the 3 old wenches. All that cooning for Morgan and big mouth but we all know someone from his sandpeople tribe will never lead the 3 old ladies. That’s really all there is to know about fail-sal.:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
Another Fake news from SL haters, Edna adan shuts them down :hahaidiot:

It is too late to change her words and flip flop since everyone saw it.
Somaliland ay diyaar u tahay inay dib ula midowda Soomaaliya haddii ay Soomaaliya ka dhalato sida ay hadalka u dhigtay “Dowlad waxtar leh.”

Cadawgeenu wuu ka nixi, Somalilanderkuna wuu farxi :cool: straight words

Cadowgiina Soomaali ma’aha. Soomaali kuma ictirifikarto iyaga tabcaan ah. Caalamka cadowgaaga ah oo uff ku yidhi. First at least get recognition from J-booty which is the size of your biggest favela hargeysa. Even xalweeyste Guelleh who is your neighbor and an ethnic Somali you can’t get.sad.:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending