State of The Art Flour Mill- Berbera Somaliland

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi this is amazing. Mashalaaah. I hope there is peace and govt in somalia, a strong leader who is powerful. I dont care if he is a dictator who rules for 70 years, just put a tight security and people will come invest.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@Basra why don’t you start a political group in Somalia a dictatorship political group with you at the helm and I will marry you (fake marriage) and then usurp your power. Basically I want you to do the work and step aside for the real Geeljire to lead for 70 years

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra why don’t you start a political group in Somalia a dictatorship political group with you at the helm and I will marry you (fake marriage) and then usurp your power. Basically I want you to do the work and step aside for the real Geeljire to lead for 70 years

loooooooooooooooool u want me to get shot & then u take over? loooooooooooool

No we need a natural strong leader, not a star bucks leader like u huuno. if u r not willing to die for your country then u should not lead it. lol

But u can be a manager at star bucks, i am sure u can up the sales lol

Awdalia Rising

loooooooooooooooool u want me to get shot & then u take over? loooooooooooool

No we need a natural strong leader, not a star bucks leader like u huuno. if u r not willing to die for your country then u should not lead it. lol

But u can be a manager at star bucks, i am sure u can up the sales lol

No I don’t want you to get shot I want you to recognize that you are beneath me as a female and that you woke up from your dream and beg me to take over as the dictator for life. Look at you , you are bringing up Starbucks typical female you couldn’t even say tim hortons or Dunkin’ Donuts you know somewhere you will actually catch Geeljire. Starbucks does not like black people lounging around (they think Geeljires are adoon mathows too). You still brought up Starbucks because you are a American habaryar with addiction for a venti vanilla latte.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No I don’t want you to get shot I want you to recognize that you are beneath me as a female and that you woke up from your dream and beg me to take over as the dictator for life. Look at you , you are bringing up Starbucks typical female you couldn’t even say tim hortons or Dunkin’ Donuts you know somewhere you will actually catch Geeljire. Starbucks does not like black people lounging around (they think Geeljires are adoon mathows too). You still brought up Starbucks because you are a American habaryar with addiction for a venti vanilla latte.

huuno....it goes without saying i am beneath u huuno. if i were the leader of a country i will give the nuclear bomb pass word to the man who shares my bed with me.

Awdalia Rising

huuno....it goes without saying i am beneath u huuno. if i were the leader of a country i will give the nuclear bomb pass word to the man who shares my bed with me.

that’s why I will do a fake marriage you are asleep by 8 pm sharp every night due to your advanced age which is perfect because you wake up at 4am and that is right on schedule for you to clean the house and make my breakfast for me

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that’s why I will do a fake marriage you are asleep by 8 pm sharp every night due to your advanced age which is perfect because you wake up at 4am and that is right on schedule for you to clean the house and make my breakfast for me

1589467250670.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
get started On our plan love , focus on it like you focus on your morning talk shows and Whatsapp group chats and before you know it you will be dictator of Somalia for 30 minutes before I take over

Did u know that God praised the Queen of Sheeba in the Quran through a bird? The bird came reporting to Suleiman pbuh about this great queen who has been blessed alot. Then God went and spoke about her governing style. She consults, like a congress of ministers. All the kings, including Suleiman pbuh had no consultants or ministers to give him opinion. Of course Suleiman pbuh had metaphysical powers like Jiin and wind lol

The point is, a woman leader will guarantee u there will be peace on the land

Can you summarize this video. Was this on a France news station? And is the video old

Al xarbi is smart he can Supply all Somaliland and parts of Somalia also export to arab countries like war torn yemen. Berbera is changing the game :yousmart:

Trending