SSpot's Adult Orphanage

Ignore him Vapour. Have you seen his scrawny arms and the lines he drew on his abdomen? :ohreally: This featherweight could be blown away. He doesn't have what it takes to survive one day of work. @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

Are you sure you weren't one of the orphans?
I only applied for the free hugs but my application was rejected, apparently I wasn't in the qualified segment :hova:

Why do you think he's suited for older women?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Ignore him Vapour. Have you seen his scrawny arms and the lines he drew on his abdomen? :ohreally: This featherweight could be blown away. He doesn't have what it takes to survive one day of work. @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

Are you sure you weren't one of the orphans?

Why do you think he's suited for older women?
Don't worry, your past comments didn't go to waste. I used them as fuel for my workouts. That was back in February 2023.🤣If you Faaraxs don't want to get roasted nonstop by relentless Halimos, never post your first-month-in-the-gym pics.

🤣I can bench press Basra now, put some respect on my name

:birdman:

Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
In a past life, I had a facility for forgotten men. They became very resourceful - cooking, cleaning, cooperating, sewing, and performing manual labour free of charge. It wasn't a prison but a training camp that gave them life skills.
I’m so lost 😭😭

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Horta im wondering how that much wit, wisdom, knowledge, intellect, humour, beauty, composure etc etc can be embodied in one woman? Shes a legend big up sophisticate:samwelcome:
You're far too kind. Your compliment shall be treasured as a belated b-day gift.
Lool you making Sophi sound like an ayeeyo :mjlol:
fox tv dancing GIF by Beat Shazam

If you reach crone status, you have a crown. It's an honour to be called granny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You remind me of a retired member. I won't reveal your cover.

Spider-Man Spiderverse Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't worry, your past comments didn't go to waste. I used them as fuel for my workouts. That was back in February 2023.🤣If you Faaraxs don't want to get roasted nonstop by relentless Halimos, never post your first-month-in-the-gym pics.

🤣I can bench press Basra now, put some respect on my name

:birdman:

Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network
Your body reveal was premature, but I credit you for doing what the 6'3 Adonis-like figures on SSpot wouldn't dare to.
Epic Fail Reaction GIF by Travis

I only applied for the free hugs but my application was rejected, apparently I wasn't in the qualified segment :hova:
If I was a classical Somali hooyo, then hugs would be few and far, and the list of demands would be endless. :pachah1:Acts of service are their love language, and their kids are most likely touch-starved.
I’m so lost 😭😭
What would you like me to explain?
Older women are xaax 🥵
This isn't Cougar Town. The matriarch in charge only offers kindness and an opportunity to have an endless supply of brothers to play with and work together in the salt mines.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
During the pandemic, I decided to take up a hobby: collecting Abdis like Pokémon. So, to pass the time, I started an adult orphanage, providing room and board plus food. Somalis love free stuff, and that endeared them to me. They were so grateful that they worked for free. Sadly, our funding ran out, so I had to shut down. I was thinking of a relaunch.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
During the pandemic, I decided to take up a hobby: collecting Abdis like Pokémon. So, to pass the time, I started an adult orphanage, providing room and board plus food. Somalis love free stuff, and that endeared them to me. They were so grateful that they worked for free. Sadly, our funding ran out, so I had to shut down. I was thinking of a relaunch.
:mindblown:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
IS THIS EVEN REAL 😭😭😭😭
:meleshame:I was deeply disappointed when my surrogate sons, whom I had been collecting like bulk items at Costco, suddenly vanished. It felt like I had been abandoned, alone like an ayeeyo in an old folks' home listening to Billy Joel's Piano Man on repeat.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
:meleshame:I was deeply disappointed when my surrogate sons, whom I had been collecting like bulk items at Costco, suddenly vanished. It felt like I had been abandoned, alone like an ayeeyo in an old folks' home listening to Billy Joel's Piano Man on repeat.
hope they return to their mama

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Grown ass men in this thread talking about “Mummyyy” :mjlol:

I guess it’s true when they say that men are big babies
We are reparenting them as adults so they don't have to learn to self-parent. Some guys secretly like to be told what to do or have it done for them, just like mommy dearest used to.
Baby Food GIF by Arrow Video

hope they return to their mama
I should have fattened them up like that qumayo in Hansel and Gretal so they would be less mobile.
Plotting Looney Tunes GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think you are right. I'm wary of morbidly obese people in mopeds travelling at high speeds.
wheelchair-scooter.gif
The negative association came from one of them almost mowing me down as I crossed the road and refused to apologize. So, I guess I won't add to the problem by becoming a feeder to nimaan to slow them down. I'll have to think of something else.

Latest posts