SSpot's Adult Orphanage

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I ran an adult orphanage that collected lost boys ages 18 to 100. Sadly, I was unable to sustain funding for my philanthropic project. Demand outpaced need, and donors prioritized other causes. We had to close our doors after the pandemic. Leaving my surrogate sons unfed, unhoused, unhugged and feeling less loved. They are withering away like Communist-period Romanian orphans without support.
200.gif
They affectionately called me Mama Sophia because I exuded nurturance and everybody's hooyo energy. Though being a natural 'giver' resulted in caregiver fatigue. So, I was relieved my project ended, as it allowed me to transition from a stressed hooyo of a never-ending supply of adult males to a child-free habo with a very elaborate and expensive self-care routine.
giphy.gif
Having left that life behind, I was surprised to receive a call from a Foundling Hospital. I wasn't even aware they still existed. @Vapour listed me as an emergency contact. When I arrived, to my shock and dismay, he was fastened tightly in an oversized bassinet and swaddled by one of the kind nurses. I had to give her flowers for placing a 6’4, 240 lb lad into that contraption without the assistance of a bouncer-sized orderly.

Anyway, I wondered if any of you ladies wanted to restart an orphanage for forgotten young Adults, Adeers, and Awowos. I’m willing to hand over the baton.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
What was your hypothesis?

In a past life, I had a facility for forgotten men. They became very resourceful - cooking, cleaning, cooperating, sewing, and performing manual labour free of charge. It wasn't a prison but a training camp that gave them life skills.
Earlier I said that @Vapour was suited to be with older women and now hes going around calling women mummy. Kkkk

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you always this uptight? We’re just playing. Don’t like it? Exit the thread. :camby:
Ignore him Vapour. Have you seen his scrawny arms and the lines he drew on his abdomen? :ohreally: This featherweight could be blown away. He doesn't have what it takes to survive one day of work. @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo
I don't recall you baby sitting grown ass faraxs :manny:
Are you sure you weren't one of the orphans?

Earlier I said that @Vapour was suited to be with older women and now hes going around calling women mummy. Kkkk
Why do you think he's suited for older women?

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
I'm enjoying life as a Habo. It's like having infinite free time, and it beats mothering grown men. I'm reverse aging as we speak.
Relaxing Amazon GIF by Saltburn

Well, hello, mrlog!

Do you have any names?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did I just read💀

Last edited:

Trending