SSpot taking shots at Faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170225_213758.png
:lolbron:

Keo

VIP
My father still hasn't lost his and he is in his mid 40s plus he has a smaller forehead than mine.
So I hope I end up the same.
:manny:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
That's what my dad has. Small forehead, good hairline, bald spot smack dab in the middle of his head
Thankfully there's products you can use to to regrow hair on the top of your head. The receding hairline niggas are screwed though.

VixR

Veritas
Thankfully there's products you can use to to regrow hair on the top of your head. The receding hairline niggas are screwed though.
:drakelaugh:I agree. My brother was already losing his hairline so he completely shaved his head and grew out a beard, and it actually works for him. The other one: nothing. He thinks it's a trick of nature or delayed, that one he'll wake up like sike you're balding.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
bidaar is w/e, 70% of dudes experience some kind of Los in their lives

but if u have it, don't be that nigga that holds on to it forever. like Farmaajo. I mean Farmaajo ii geeya, but horta isaga timo jaraha ha loo geeyo. waxa dhakada iskaga saar saaran ha laga xiiro, saa si ma aha dee :uCkf6mf:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:drakelaugh:I agree. My brother was already losing his hairline so he completely shaved his head and grew out a beard, and it actually works for him. The other one: nothing. He thinks it's a trick of nature or delayed, that one he'll wake up like sike you're balding.
I don't blame him for thinking that way. I thought I was safe too. Until one day you notice that your hair is growing back slightly thinner than before.:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.