SSC-Khatumo under imminent threat

You really are a sheegaato huh? I don't even think you're id.o.or. An id.o.or would use Somalian here instead.

Why don't you answer the question. I think I understand now. You lot are all talk cowards basically and think you will get a nice clean fight in Somaliland but in Somalia you are more likely to be ended by your own countrymen some embarassing dishonorable way.

That makes sense and now explain how you aren't doing anything about all the Ethiopians in the rest of Somalia.

I'm beginning to belive there is serious mental illness going in Somalia.
Ethiopia is serving America’s interests in the south and is legitimatized by the US-led UN mission. Attacking them while they are “combatting Al-shabab” will have us labeled terrorists and lead to the US supporting them. If they do open up a new front then it’s fair game. Attacking other regions in Somalia is naked aggression they can’t twist. Somalia is no longer under its 30 year arms embargo so the means of combatting a nation with such a small force isn’t remotely in Ethiopia's favour

Ethiopia is serving America’s interests in the south and is legitimatized by the US-led UN mission. Attacking them while they are “combatting Al-shabab” will have us labeled terrorists and lead to the US supporting them. If they do open up a new front then it’s fair game. Attacking other regions in Somalia is naked aggression they can’t twist. Somalia is no longer under its 30 year arms embargo so the means of combatting a nation with such a small force isn’t remotely in Ethiopia's favour

So why don't you help out your country and get rid of the extremists (and then the Ethiopians got no reason to be there). Is that too hard? Or is there no glory in that?

Is all your aggression towards an ethiopian port a mask for your fear of the extremists who ruin your country daily?

So why don't you help out your country and get rid of the extremists (and then the Ethiopians got no reason to be there). Is that too hard? Or is there no glory in that?
The “extremists” or axullaries as I like to call them are supported by various nations, primarily western as they are in areas of strategic importance to the US. There’s been a shift in the US strategy in regards to Somalia which culminated in the lifting of the arms embargo Which enables Somalia to combat the flow of weapons and explosives in a far more efficient manner. Their days are numbered, all Ethiopia has to do is open up a second front and you won’t hear about al-shabab by the end of the year.

The “extremists” or axullaries as I like to call them are supported by various nations, primarily western as they are in areas of strategic importance to the US. There’s been a shift in the US strategy in regards to Somalia which culminated in the lifting of the arms embargo Which enables Somalia to combat the flow of weapons and explosives in a far more efficient manner. Their days are numbered, all Ethiopia has to do is open up a second front and you won’t hear about al-shabab by the end of the year.

Yeah. You scared lol.

Let's get back to talking about Ethiopian Naval base.

attash

Amaan Duule
Leasing your port isn’t the same as an invasion. Btw, I don’t agree with this at all and believe that Bixi is stupid for this and is an example of how much the Lasanood war has took a toll on the concept of Sland. Do I believe that this lease can make SL vulnerable to Ethiopia and that your worry is justified? Yes. But enough for you to declare war and be eager for it? No Authobillah.
When was I talking about leasing the port? We are talking about what seems to be an Ethiopian military buildup in preparation for an invasion of Sool (in case you haven't noticed, that is the subject of this thread). I do not care if Isaaq want to put themselves under Oromo gumeysi, leave my people out of it.
Also, waging war and wanting to wage war against your fellow Muslims in which the vast majority are miskeen citizens who don’t have any power who are Somali like you and in the month of Ramadan is sickness. They’re the ones who will face the full brunt of it. It will be the youth who will die for this.
Of course I do not want to wage war, my family members live in this region. But what are we supposed to do if Ethiopian and SL soldiers try marching into our towns? Surrender, hold hands with them, and sing Kumbaya??? Just because they are fellow """Muslims""" and fellow """Somalis"""?
Honestly, this forum disgusts me. Mad people who like dagaal and chaos and for all people’s insult of Isaaqs being Somali diiid, many of you lot aren’t any better. Where is your Somalinimo when you seem eager to spill the blood of Somalis?
Instead of criticizing your adeero for bringing gaalo Ethiopians into Somalia so they can terrorize the innocents of Laascaanood and Buuhoodle, you turn around and call us "disgusting" for wanting to defend our lands. There is indeed a qabyaalad problem in this forum and you are part of it.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ramadan is the worst time of the month to
Fight your fellow Muslims. Fighting for extreme nationalism and qabyaalad will land you in hell. Imagine dying because you were killing your fellow Somalis who are believers like you, have mothers like you, and are all around identical to you. Loser behavior that is a maker of shaydaanimo. May Allah protect us from this disgrace.
Acting like Mahatma Ghandi in this situation is sicking. This isn't the situation of two innocent sides forced to fight each others. There is a side that wants injustice upon the other-side with the support of state like Ethiopia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The deal calls for an Ethiopian navy base to be set up on the Red Sea... Why would a landlocked country have a navy?
The will ask for a port free for access for Ethiopia, then they will demand a military presence there to protect their shipment/port because SL/Somalia can't protect the port or have no navy at all.

Abiyi can’t even defeat guys with AK47 with no battlefield experience.

Attachments

• 687D06DF-8367-4FC5-9DC5-ED19B3DD62B0.jpeg
    687D06DF-8367-4FC5-9DC5-ED19B3DD62B0.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 60

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
With the current events going on we need troll back and to start cooking up propaganda In large amounts.
200.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mannn Somali love to exaggerate any thing.Right the MOU and elections are main focus. No ones giving attention to beggarhante so they are kicking up a fuss. :heh:

When was I talking about leasing the port? We are talking about what seems to be an Ethiopian military buildup in preparation for an invasion of Sool (in case you haven't noticed, that is the point of this thread). I do not care if Isaaq want to put themselves under Oromo gumeysi, leave my people out of it.
Ah okay, I was under the impression this was about the leasing port. My bad. The MOU elections are the main focus and I do believe Somalis as a whole love to exaggerate. I can’t see SL doing this at the moment, I really can’t. So people can calm down with the war during Ramadan rhetoric. If God forbid that was to happen, my loyalty is with Somalinimo and not with Ethiopia or those that raac them.
Of course I do not want to wage war, my family members live in this region. But what are we supposed to do if Ethiopian and SL soldiers try marching into our towns? Surrender, hold hands with them, and sing Kumbaya??? Just because they are fellow """Muslims""" and fellow """Somalis"""?
True, in that situation people have the right to defend themselves. I could be very wrong, but I highly doubt, SL with the help of Ethiopia will try and invade.
Instead of criticizing your adeero for bringing gaalo Ethiopians into Somalia so they can terrorize the innocents of Laascaanood and Buuhoodle, you instead turn around and call us "disgusting" for wanting to defend our lands. There is indeed a qabyaalad problem in this forum and you are part of it.
Yaab, the other day I was called a Hawiye qabilist by both a Darood and an Isaaq. I was under the impression this thread was about the leasing of the port mixed with paranoia. I can’t imagine SL being bold enough to bring in Ethiopian troops. Btw I’m not a qabilist. I’ll always support Somalinimo and bringing gaals to kharbaash your own isn’t anything I’ll ever stand behind.

Acting like Mahatma Ghandi in this situation is sicking. This isn't the situation of two innocent sides forced to fight each others. There is a side that wants injustice upon the other-side with the support of state like Ethiopia.
My initial post was another the leasing of the port and not about an invasion of SL with Ethiopian troops. I’m of the opinion this is paranoia and exaggeration and I can’t imagine SL doing this in this current climate. If such a thing was to happen God forbid, those that are being invaded have a right to fight back and defend their lands. I’d be disgusted at the gross betrayal and of Somalinimo. At the end of day, I’m Somali and Muslim first and bringing gaal foreigners into the mix disgusts me.

Mannn Somali love to exaggerate any thing.Right the MOU and elections are main focus. No ones giving attention to beggarhante so they are kicking up a fuss. :heh:

Brother how is this an exaggeration. Who are you trying to gaslight?

It has been confirmed that Ethiopia has deployed heavy artillery tanks and military personnel right towards PL and SL. You think there are here to have a picnic?