SSC Khatumo Must Destroy Somaliland Security Permantly

So a pretty representative cross section of beesha dhexe society? Well, it’s good to hear that SSC is atleast just to it’s ‘prisoners’. Cadaalad badana Garaadada!
Yeah pretty much. HJ just took the brunt of the slander but there all involved as much as them. Even in deaths.

@Ozark Any plans for a prison work release program for beesha dhexe pows? Maybe a chain gang to help clean up the street of debris and litter? I think the exercise would help them, don’t you agree?
our work GIF

Army will always defend itself, there's no other business for an army to do.

Democratic army and military dictatorship army are two different things. Democracatic countries don't take things anyway near as far, as people can influence things and show dissent.

So Somaliland can never be what you are trying to compare.

People have different ideas about what to do about the region.
Walee nin waalan baan la hadlaya

How did you go on this tangent warya it was a simple question. The SNM rebelled and instigated a war against the sovereign and legitimate Somali government and you supported it.

A group has now said they backed out of Somaliland, an UNRECOGNISED, autonomous part of Somalia - i.e not even a proper country and you are crying about sovereignty.

You don't care about sovereignty or government you just support your qabiil you can say it with your chest and save us the fake political lectures.

Yeah pretty much. HJ just took the brunt of the slander but there all involved as much as them. Even in deaths.
What about Buqdharkayn and Bali Omar, etc? I hear HJ have been deported from there. That bulldozer was pretty disturbing. I hope SSC isn’t using the Israeli playbook! We are all Somali after all.

@Ozark Any plans for a prison work release program for beesha dhexe pows? Maybe a chain gang to help clean up the street of debris and litter? I think the exercise would help them, don’t you agree?
Majority of the foot soldiers need to mine the fields and work for their freedoms. Obviously the commanders will get either life or death sentences.

Seeing as they will go on another suicide mission, our prisons are gonna be over capacity so it’s probably prudent to just take no prisoners this time around.

What about Buqdharkayn and Bali Omar, etc? I hear HJ have been deported from there. That bulldozer was pretty disturbing. I hope SSC isn’t using the Israeli playbook! We are all Somali after all.
It’s idoors that took the Israeli playbook by saying people can move but land cannot, if we had the same mentality, we’d cleanse them from Sool and Sanaag within weeks.

Walee nin waalan baan la hadlaya

How did you go on this tangent warya it was a simple question. The SNM rebelled and instigated a war against the sovereign and legitimate Somali government and you supported it.

A group has now said they backed out of Somaliland, an UNRECOGNISED, autonomous part of Somalia - i.e not even a proper country and you are crying about sovereignty.

You don't care about sovereignty or government you just support your qabiil you can say it with your chest and save us the fake political lectures.

You are comparing SL and SDR. Democracy and Military dictatorship. Recognized or not the claim is just as legitimate. You want to bow down to the rules based order (which is gaal) but not colonial borders, munafiqimo is your business.
SDR was writing letters of death and doing wholesale genocide. Razing cities to the ground, mercenaries the whole lot.
You want to draw a parallel and I won't let you so there, call me crazy.

Majority of the foot soldiers need to mine the fields and work for their freedoms. Obviously the commanders will get either life or death sentences.

Seeing as they will go on another suicide mission, our prisons are gonna be over capacity so it’s probably prudent to just take no prisoners this time around.
I think the exercise would be good for them. Can’t imagine being cramped sitting in a cell for 8-9 months with dozens of people. They should be used to rebuild the city and perhaps a penal colony should be built for them in Goojacade.

You are comparing SL and SDR.
SDR was writing letters of death and doing wholesale genocide. Razing cities to the ground, mercenaries the whole lot.
You want to draw a parallel and I won't let you so there, call me crazy.

I was referring to when the SNM started. There was no genocide then or razing cities. The violence happened AFTER the SNM formed. My point is not related to this violence but to the principle of whether rebellion or secession is wrong. According to you, it is fine for the SNM but not fine when someone else does it.

It was a simple point that you yourself are happy to rebel against a government when it's your qabiil but when another does so you come out with all this bs about 'sovereignty'

I was referring to when the SNM started. There was no genocide then or razing cities.

It was a simple point that you yourself are happy to rebel against a government when it's your qabiil but when another does so you come out with all this bs about 'sovereignty'
Recognized or not the claim is just as legitimate. You want to bow down to the rules based order (which is gaal) but not colonial borders, munafiqimo is your business.
The claim is there. We stand on that business whether you like it or not.

Recognized or not the claim is just as legitimate. You want to bow down to the rules based order (which is gaal) but not colonial borders, munafiqimo is your business.
Good so you acknowledge then the SNM were filthy bastards who dismembered our country and also played a large role in creating the mess we are discussing today.

There is no way you can have both either they are both insurgents or they are both legitimate.

I was referring to when the SNM started. There was no genocide then or razing cities.

One could argue that Somalia had a greater right do what it did then SL does. Somalia was a legitimately recognized UN charter member government. What was done was wrong of course. But SL has no legitimacy anywhere hence being overrun by SSC macawiisley militia in less than an hour.

Try to atleast keep your though process ordered and answer the questions instead of just blindly typing away.

Good so you acknowledge then the SNM were filthy bastards who dismembered our country and also played a large role in creating the mess we are discussing today.

There is no way you can have both either they are both insurgents or they are both legitimate.

No I don't acknowledge that at all. There was a regime that was unpopular otherwise SL wouldn't have been enough to take it down. Again, just your hyperfixation on SL gives you away.

Did a voice in your head tell you I left sxb?
Dude you literally argued with yourself a couple pages back or did you forget. I might have to remind you again

It probably would benefit harti and imo the biggest beneficiary has been PL that no longer needs to worry about SL and has a United harti standing behind it. My vote would have been to not stop at Oog but oh well. PL has incredible luck sometimes. Completely unexplainable.
What has Bari got to do with me or you? You keep seeking to deflect. Dantaada garo my boi. What happens in other lands will not have any bearing on what happens in your land. This is a thread about SSC and SL. I know it’s hard to look at your reality but looking away from it won’t change your situation for the better. Xanuunka illahay hakaa caafiyo sxb.

No I don't acknowledge that at all. There was a regime that was unpopular otherwise SL wouldn't have been enough to take it down. Again, just your hyperfixation on SL gives you away.

Okay dude I'm not the one who couldn't produce a single coherent sentence or even make a decent rebuttal once.

Your fake-ass 'political philosophy' was proven to be nothing more than the worst qabyalad larping as a 'sovereign state' :ftw9nwa: You even accepted that the SSC are legitimate and valid!

Mirqaan's gotten to your head so much you can't see i don't hate anyone or 'hyperfixate' I just hate faqash acting guulwadeyaal like you- that's the ideology that destroyed our country and you're still following it. Did you learn nothing from the example of Siad Barre?

Okay dude I'm not the one who couldn't produce a single coherent sentence or even make a decent rebuttal once.

Your fake-ass 'political philosophy' was proven to be nothing more than the worst qabyalad larping as a 'sovereign state' :ftw9nwa: You even accepted that the SSC are legitimate and valid!

Mirqaan's gotten to your head so much you can't see i don't hate anyone or 'hyperfixate' I just hate faqash acting guulwadeyaal like you- that's the ideology that destroyed our country and you're still following it. Did you learn nothing from the example of Siad Barre?
All he learned is ‘much qabiil’ is good and yours is bad cause that’s the rhetoric he heard at home his entire life growing up.

Trending