SSC follow Hassan Ali Khaire’s example of employing the biometric system to enlist soldiers. Even secessionist news is impressed

The man who put this into action in Mogadishu, is none other than Hassan Ali Khaire formalizing the national army which was a bunch of ragtag qabil warriors under pre-2017 government. He incorporated already battle hardened Somalis and kicked out “ghost soldiers” who were there only in name with someone else taking the soldiers pay. This action reduced soldier spending due to corruption and improved quality of soldiers. Currently this system is compromised in Somali with soldiers on the frontline confirming that they don’t get their salary. This is the leader Somalia needs.
IMG_1613.jpeg

More about this:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The man who put this into action in Mogadishu, is none other than Hassan Ali Khaire formalizing the national army which was a bunch of ragtag qabil warriors under pre-2017 government. He incorporated already battle hardened Somalis and kicked out “ghost soldiers” who were there only in name with someone else taking the soldiers pay. This action reduced soldier spending due to corruption and improved quality of soldiers. Currently this system is compromised in Somali with soldiers on the frontline confirming that they don’t get their salary. This is the leader Somalia needs.
View attachment 324305

More about this:

No offence to kheyre but I'm pretty sure Deni started the biometric system which was apart a whole wave of security reforms on the darawish.

No offence to kheyre but I'm pretty sure Deni started the biometric system which was apart a whole wave of security reforms on the darawish.

PMPF had it since 2013 actually

I think the Puntland Darawiish were reformed and registered again in 2019

Trending