South Korean birth rate continues to crater

What makes south Korea different is that the feminization project failed miserably while all the other social engineering experiments worked out perfectly particularly with the women.
Women in the workforce plus promiscuity will have the same effect on any country to ease it in you need the men to be more feminine and this was working out well in the West till the red pill started to propagate in the last few years.
It worked really well in Scandinavia loke Sweden and its fertility rate is the best I believe.
Same conditions as South Korea but the men are feminine, south Korean men are very masculine. Outside of the promoted image of effeminate looking men on screen yhe majority are very masculine and this leads to an explosive situation with the dishwashing scandal and the 4 b movement.
Japan is different in that both thr men and women have quit quietly and separated without a fuss, while it's public in Korea.

The other reason is economic, the capitalist model needs to be changed and tweaked to accommodate children.
Today the entire economic system is inherently anti children and anti traditional marriage.
We need to find a way to adapt because the Muslim world is also going through similar effects lole Iran and Turkey.
Even in the gulf the trend is the same with a huge and growing number of unwed career women in their 30s.

What makes south Korea different is that the feminization project failed miserably while all the other social engineering experiments worked out perfectly particularly with the women.
Women in the workforce plus promiscuity will have the same effect on any country to ease it in you need the men to be more feminine and this was working out well in the West till the red pill started to propagate in the last few years.
It worked really well in Scandinavia loke Sweden and its fertility rate is the best I believe.
Same conditions as South Korea but the men are feminine, south Korean men are very masculine. Outside of the promoted image of effeminate looking men on screen yhe majority are very masculine and this leads to an explosive situation with the dishwashing scandal and the 4 b movement.
Japan is different in that both thr men and women have quit quietly and separated without a fuss, while it's public in Korea.

The other reason is economic, the capitalist model needs to be changed and tweaked to accommodate children.
Today the entire economic system is inherently anti children and anti traditional marriage.
We need to find a way to adapt because the Muslim world is also going through similar effects lole Iran and Turkey.
Even in the gulf the trend is the same with a huge and growing number of unwed career women in their 30s.
What’s masculine about sticking cameras in women’s bathroom and downloading it into corn sites which is a major issue sighted?

I’ve noticed none of the men here are honest enough to explore the claims of Korean women and why they believe in the 4b movement and it’s a way to downplay the horrendous behaviors being inflicted on women.

I never knew that being ‘masculine’ is treating females like corn stars whom you perve on whilst being on the toilet and rampant abuse and r-word.

What’s masculine about sticking cameras in women’s bathroom and downloading it into corn sites which is a major issue sighted?

I’ve noticed none of the men here are honest enough to explore the claims of Korean women and why they believe in the 4b movement and it’s a way to downplay the horrendous behaviors being inflicted on women.

I never knew that being ‘masculine’ is treating females like corn stars whom you perve on whilst being on the toilet and rampant abuse and r-word.
You listed toxic behaviour and rampant abuse. Along with extreme chauvinism and outright violence against women, korea is really bad.

When you throw femenism and exrremely chauvinistic attitude in pot you will get horrible results and I don't really blame the women.

There is a backlash against promiscuity and extreme femenism in Korea amongst the average Korean man. Their parents generation was more Liberal, we are looking at a worldwide movement towards social conservatism.

You listed toxic behaviour and rampant abuse. Along with extreme chauvinism and outright violence against women, korea is really bad.

When you throw femenism and exrremely chauvinistic attitude in pot you will get horrible results and I don't really blame the women.

There is a backlash against promiscuity and extreme femenism in Korea amongst the average Korean man. Their parents generation was more Liberal, we are looking at a worldwide movement towards social conservatism.
They can’t truly be against promiscuity whilst having tolerance for the corn culture there and making women there too afraid to use changing rooms. Everywhere in Korea they record the women and they even now have apps that women can use to detect it.

Also, there is a massive contradiction in your post. How is there an issue with promiscuity when women aren’t even sleeping with men as much any more? They have the lowest rates of relationships and marriages and women are now refusing to sleep with men. There is hardly any . This isn’t a backlash, it’s anger and abuse of women who refuse to put up with their nonsense. In fact there is a higher % of women not having intimacy than men, if we look at statistics.

How is there extreme feminism when men there can tell their female co-workers to clean up after them even in professional settings? That would never happen in a truly feminist or equal society like the UK. What’s evident is that those men want things to stay the same and the women complaining are now seen as ‘extreme feminist’. The issue in Korea is unlike anywhere in the world. They’ve incorporated The worst of Western capitalism but kept the worst aspect of traditionalism such as sexism and backwardness with regards to women, whilst women also have to work but will be expected to cater to male colleagues. Under those conditions, what can women really do?

The fact of the matter is that men that want to keep the status quo would call Korean women not tolerating this as ‘extreme feminism’.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I've read about the 4B movement, and it appears to be a countervailing movement in response to extreme chauvinism. If these women are resigning from relationships and going celibate by choice, that flies in the face of promiscuity. The conditions must have been very bad to necessitate that response.

Historically, girls were undervalued in Korean society and were often aborted from the 1980s to the 1990s in favour of boys. Men were valorized in society independent of their contribution to the household. It wasn't uncommon for women to be dutiful, work and contribute, while men could act according to their whim and be reckless and unfaithful. That was about two generations ago. Not much has changed regarding that. Perhaps the same principles of fidelity should be applied independent of gender. The women merely want these men to rise to the occasion and change if they wish to access women for marriage and children because, as you can see, these predatory behaviours are intolerable. So perhaps instead of complaining, the honourable men should socially police those who act inappropriately. They likely have sisters or daughters who probably want to be protected and treated well by prospective suitors/spouses.

Perhaps they need an "Act Right" movement targeting South Korean men who wish to marry.

1711630089393.png

1711630128566.png

1711630256349.png

1711630307113.png

1711630341963.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They can’t truly be against promiscuity whilst having tolerance for the corn culture there and making women there too afraid to use changing rooms. Everywhere in Korea they record the women and they even now have apps that women can use to detect it.

Also, there is a massive contradiction in your post. How is there an issue with promiscuity when women aren’t even sleeping with men as much any more? They have the lowest rates of relationships and marriages and women are now refusing to sleep with men. This isn’t a backlash, it’s anger and abuse of women who refuse to put up with their nonsense.

How is there extreme feminism when men there can tell their female co-workers to clean up after them even in professional settings? That would never happen in a truly feminist or equal society like the UK. What’s evident is that those men want things to stay the same and the women complaining are now seen as ‘extreme feminist’. The issue in Korea is unlike anywhere in the world. They’ve incorporated The worst of Western capitalism but kept the worst aspect of traditionalism such as sexism and backwardness with regards to women, whilst women also have to work but will be expected to cater to male colleagues. Under those conditions, what can women really do?

The fact of the matter is that men that want to keep the status quo would call Korean women not tolerating this as ‘extreme feminism’.
Do you actually believe women en mass are withholding sex in Korea? Do you live on the internet?
Go out at late night Seuol and say that again.

However the rate of relationships and marriages have decreased. Its just been replaced with hedonistic one night stands and situationships.

@Khaemwaset

more women are going without sex, but it’s the women you want to point the finger at. It’s a bit mad.

Also, the 4B movement if you even bothered to read it, is NO sex NO relationship NO marriage and NO kids.

You’re quick to assume that there must be high rates of promiscuity when so many articles talk about how Korea and Japan lead the way when it comes to the most sexless youth in the world.

Last edited:
I've read about the 4B movement, and it appears to be a countervailing movement in response to extreme chauvinism. If these women are resigning from relationships and going celibate by choice, that flies in the face of promiscuity. The conditions must have been very bad to necessitate that response.

Historically, girls were undervalued in Korean society and were often aborted from the 1980s to the 1990s in favour of boys. Men were valorized in society independent of their contribution to the household. It wasn't uncommon for women to be dutiful, work and contribute, while men could act according to their whim and be reckless and unfaithful. That was about two generations ago. Not much has changed regarding that. Perhaps the same principles of fidelity should be applied independent of gender. The women merely want these men to rise to the occasion and change if they wish to access women for marriage and children because, as you can see, these predatory behaviours are intolerable. So perhaps instead of complaining, the honourable men should socially police those who act inappropriately. They likely have sisters or daughters who probably want to be protected and treated well by prospective suitors/spouses.

Perhaps they need an "Act Right" movement targeting South Korean men who wish to marry.

View attachment 322070
View attachment 322071
View attachment 322072
View attachment 322073
View attachment 322074
I find it astounding how these guys can just brand Korean women as promiscuous when you have a whole movement called 4B which is no sex, no relationships no marriage and no kids. Those women aren’t trying to have one night stands in exchange of marriage. A quick google search will illustrate how the use of Prostit$es are normalized by married men hence pointing the finger at women who can’t even go to the toilet without a perv recording them Is insane.

I truly cannot blame Korean women for sexism. Any woman having to live in such a society will lose her mind.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I find it astounding how these guys can just brand Korean women as promiscuous when you have a whole movement called 4B which is no sex, no relationships no marriage and no kids. Those women aren’t trying to have one night stands in exchange of marriage. A quick google search will illustrate how the use of Prostit$es are normalized by married men hence pointing the finger at women who can’t even go to the toilet without a perv recording them Is insane.

I truly cannot blame Korean women for sexism. Any woman having to live in such a society will lose her mind.
I find it concerning how, in South Korea, male promiscuity is often tolerated. In contrast, women who prioritize their safety and well-being by withholding marriage, sex, and children are unfairly demonized. Even worse, people claim they are 'ladies of ill-repute' in response to guarding their wombs and honouring themselves. Hopefully, social pressure can help shift these attitudes. It's interesting to note that, on average, men show more concern for their sexual health problems/reproductive health than their physical health, indicating where some of their priorities lie. I strongly urge the pro-natal and conservative South Korean government, in its efforts to promote higher birth rates, to address the widespread male victim complex among young men. This could involve implementing educational programs on respectful treatment of women and pro-family policies like reduced working hours, improving maternity leave, and not financially penalizing women for spending time outside the workforce. It's essential to recognize that women desire more emotional intimacy and respectful treatment in relationships, not just a focus on sex.

I find it concerning how, in South Korea, male promiscuity is often tolerated. In contrast, women who prioritize their safety and well-being by withholding marriage, sex, and children are unfairly demonized. Even worse, people claim they are 'ladies of ill-repute' in response to guarding their wombs and honouring themselves. Hopefully, social pressure can help shift these attitudes. It's interesting to note that, on average, men show more concern for their sexual health problems/reproductive health than their physical health, indicating where some of their priorities lie. I strongly urge the pro-natal and conservative South Korean government, in its efforts to promote higher birth rates, to address the widespread male victim complex among young men. This could involve implementing educational programs on respectful treatment of women and pro-family policies like reduced working hours, improving maternity leave, and not financially penalizing women for spending time outside the workforce. It's essential to recognize that women desire more emotional intimacy and respectful treatment in relationships, not just a focus on sex.
I believe everywhere in the world men have some sort of victim complex but it’s worse in some societies more than others. Even on this forum, the boys here without doing any form of research are quick to brand promiscuousness as an issue amongst women when actual data and statistics debunks this and the fact that the very movement they’re complaining about literally have NO sex as part of their goals😂.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I believe everywhere in the world men have some sort of victim complex but it’s worse in some societies more than others. Even on this forum, the boys here without doing any form of research are quick to brand promiscuousness as an issue amongst women when actual data and statistics debunks this and the fact that the very movement they’re complaining about literally have NO sex as part of their goals😂.
I noticed the PP bros have a lot to say on the topic. It seems this phenomenon is going worldwide.
1711638816705.png

Data suggests urbanization and women's education are the great killers of tfr. I don't see how you can reverse this trend tbh.

East asian TFR is extra low because they don't have children out of wedlock like cadaans. Otherwise European TFR would be SK/Japan level.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Only solution is to ban women from the workplace for a generation and double wages for the men

:trumpsmirk:

Automate the majority of the frankly useless busywork roles currently held by women and import foreign labor to address any deficits.

There's a very basic issue that hasn't been addressed here.

Young Koreans call Korea 'Hell Korea'- their quality of life is quite low for a lot of time.

Lack of career opportunities, being stuck on zero hours contracts or unpaid internships, working extremely long hours for little reward, virtually zero chance of buying a home or saving money- of course fertility is going to plummet that's before you get to their social problems.

Europe's fertility rate is almost as bad it's just hidden due to higher fertility amongst immigrant populations.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Only solution is to ban women from the workplace for a generation and double wages for the men

:trumpsmirk:

Automate the majority of the frankly useless busywork roles currently held by women and import foreign labor to address any deficits.
Data suggests urbanization and women's education are the great killers of tfr. I don't see how you can reverse this trend tbh.

East asian TFR is extra low because they don't have children out of wedlock like cadaans. Otherwise European TFR would be SK/Japan level.
If we want to raise fertility rates, we have to finance women who make having children their career and make it high status. Policy has to stop treating people like homogenous drones. Some people are naturally more fertile, and have higher fertility desire than others. Pro-natalist policy should leverage natural endowments.

Having children for working women is basically like a hobby. You really need women who are professional baby makers to drive fertility rates back up, and remove any social taboos that could restrict fertility (like insisting you have to be married to pop out kids).

East Asia will probably evolve toward a point where the best looking men/women with good personalities will be able to be polygamous, and have as many kids as they want as material constraints disappear. Overtime, the wealthy families that prioritize fertility will simply populate the country and take over from the populations that cannot produce as many children. This is how many Chinese villages end up with a single surname over several generations.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts