Soomaliye I want to tell you one thing.

Have you considered that you just have a lot of hate and you're just projecting that to everyone. I was not raised to be hate filled qabiliste. I even said I'll as far as balkanisation so every qabil can have their own state.
What hate do I have? I am a realist not a dreamer.

The vid you posted and calling me munafiq for not wanting to engage in jaahil tribal fighting. You hate me for saying I love all Somalis.
The guy is the ambasador of Somalia to Nairobi and he is speaking feom experience.While you are speaking from what an ideal somali should think of which is almsot close to zero.

30 years of civil war and no lessons learnt.Because the leopard never changes its spots.

Also being a realist. Look at the reality today. We're being babysat by foreigners while all our people are gaajo. We're all losers in this game.

The guy is the ambasador of Somalia to Nairobi and he is speaking feom experience.While you are speaking from what an ideal somali should think of which is almsot close to zero.

30 years of civil war and no lessons learnt.Because the leopard never changes its spots.
Well that guy is ignorant. Should we follow people in jaahilia because others are doing it. Our state is not going to change unless we change ourselves. The past 30 years is proof of that. We will be in this state forever unless we change our ways.

We are being babysat by gaalo, while our people are gaajo. We're all losers.

Trending