f*ck US
f*ck China
f*ck Ethiopia
f*ck Kenya

I love Darood
I love Hawiye
I love Isaaq
I love Digil&Mirifle
I love Madowwanye, Barwani, Banadiri and all Somali.

We have to stop bootyclaping for ajnabis who take advantage of our divisions and love our own.

I challenge anyone on here who habors hate and cuqdad against our own. I mean every thing I have said.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I just knew you were new from that statement. Most users here start off as pan Somali, but later on became somewhat qabilist. May the fkdspot not corrupt you oh pure one.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I will never be corrupted by jaahil qabilism because I harbor no hate towards my people.
Very touching, and noble words. I really do hope you stay that way :mjkkk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Although I don’t agree with the language, I can u are very passionate and ur heart is in the right place my brother. We are all in this together :)

One thing I have to add. I find it absolutely reprehensible that people here refer to each other as I.door, b.oon, h.utu, z. anzibari or any other manor of derogatory terms. Wallahi bilahi talahi it breaks my heart to see such hate and vitriol amongst our people because I know shiishiye ajnabis are gonna use it to further divide us.

I'll give him 3 months :mjkkk:

I'm still miskeen.

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I just knew you were new from that statement. Most users here start off as pan Somali, but later on became somewhat qabilist. May the fkdspot not corrupt you oh pure one.

I don’t think most people mean what they say on here, I noticed the negative qabiil related posts is due to just venting or trying to get back at a poster for previous comments. I believe most of us here in real life are decent people that mingle with diverse communities. For example recently I had a flat tire in the rain and a car full of Somalis made a u turn to help me, I never met them before but they all got drenched in rain just to see a fellow Somali get home safe. This is our true character and who we all are :)

My challenge goes out to all the qabiliste. I'll even support you if you want to secede if you are just. I am sick and tired of all the infighting and crab in a barrel mentality.

Let us wish for our brothers what we want for our selves. We are humiliated and undignified in our current state. Every qabil bootyclaping for ajnabi to subjugate other Somali. We all loose in the end.

I believe there is no compulsion in midnimo and Somalinimo. Whoever opts in I welcome with open arms. Who ever opts out I wish them well with no cuqdad.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
We are allies with turkey and are on good terms with them for centuries now. And the only Arabs I consider my cousins are Yemen. So I don’t agree with the harsh language.

I do agree on one thing though. We are one people.
πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

We are allies with turkey and are on good terms with them for centuries now. And the only Arabs I consider my cousins are Yemen. So I don’t agree with the harsh language.

I do agree on one thing though. We are one people.
πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I agree for the most part but if a significant of our people feel differently then we are obligated to hear their grievences. Our first and foremost loyalty should be our own people. Ajnabis come and go but Somalia is forever.

To tell you how radical I am. I'll even support the bulkanisation of Somalia if it meant peace and prosperity for our people. The current state we find ourselves is the lowest and humiliating state possible.

Trending