Somalispot's official Smash or Pass game thread

darkarabian56

arabianking
Are you from Lebanon?

Are you Christian?

What do you think about Israel?
Im from America I'm muslim and i don't like Israel they are bad people(not all but the people in power) just like how the saudi government has horrible people in power but the Israeli people in power 100 times worst. I remember a bunch of Israelis chanting " we hate muuuslaams and want to kill them all." I also remember how a refugee wanted some help in Israel but they abandoned the refugee till she died, and then paid the news off so now you have to dig deep to find it. They don't believe in nothing, but money and power(not all).

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Im from America I'm muslim and i don't like Israel they are bad people(not all but the people in power) just like how the saudi government has horrible people in power but the Israeli people in power 100 times worst. I remember a bunch of Israelis chanting " we hate muuuslaams and want to kill them all." I also remember how a refugee wanted some help in Israel but they abandoned the refugee till she died, and then paid the news off so now you have to dig deep to find it. They don't believe in nothing, but money and power(not all).
Yes. Jewry is rampant worldwide.

Language of the Quran, Muhammed, and Islam in general, sxb:manny:

20% of Somali is Arabic:manny:
I would say it's the other way around 20% of arabic is Somali :denzelnigga:

We don't log on here to read quran, so don't even try that shit on me.. Again this is not dhegacas spot so keep it in af somali or English so everyone understands what you are writing :ufdup:

What's next..
We gonna allow Chinese as the official language on here, because some faraxs feel they are Chinese or? :mjlol:

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I would say it's the other way around 20% of arabic is Somali :denzelnigga:

We don't log on here to read quran, so don't even try that shit on me.. Again this is not dhegacas spot so keep it in af somali or English so everyone understands what you are writing :ufdup:
upload_2020-3-5_12-33-44.jpeg