Somalispot sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
u wot m8????
don't be scared little girl :damedamn:
What on earth are you on drugs, has someone commented on the size of your private part ? Fear not my dear it certainly is how you make it, the motion of the ocean is the one that is formidable in eyes of the female kind. Your 4 inch sausage may hit the spot if your lucky ;)
I can split you in half with it :damedamn:
It's not about the motion of the ocean or the seize of the ship but rather if the captain stays long enough on the ship so all passengers can get off :siilaanyosmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many stis do you have:damedamn:
@AirJawdan so you are bald, 5'6 and now this:jcoleno:

poor you:friendhug:
You actually believe that. I needed more likes from all the bald headed abdis here. I got a full head of hair :damedamn:
Neither tbh, the real question should be if he can

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When do you want me to come over:damedamn:
Definitely both.

tfw a man has more knowledge than the women on women:damedamn:

Nope. faraxs are not that advanced.

:kodaksmiley:
it seems you have a lot of knowledge, want to share your stories:damedamn:

Oh well, looks like we'll have to go elsewhere :kanyehmm:

Sometime the obvious is right under your nose:damedamn:
Smh what is this mess:browtf:

Don't be shy what's your name miss:damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Are you yearning for absolute attention ? My dear has you mother deserted you when you were in your infancy ? The desire to be known is to great here, surely there are more delicate ways to introduce yourself as the sad pathetic little attention seeker ?

Zeus

STYLIN
Are you yearning for absolute attention ? My dear has you mother deserted you when you were in your infancy ? The desire to be known is to great here, surely there are more delicate ways to introduce yourself as the sad pathetic little attention seeker ?

just like the time you pretended to be asexual? :damedamn:

I never forget:damedamn:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
If you know the Anatomy of the pussy aka if you how to eat the pussy, your dick size or motion won't matter to most chicks according to my experience.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If you know the Anatomy of the pussy aka if you how to eat the pussy, your dick size or motion won't matter to most chicks according to my experience.
Oh we have an experienced bachelor here, care to give this novice gentleman a lesson on the art of cunnlingus ? A must have skill all men must posses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts