Somalispot official singing competition

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If I eat a buffet meal then weigh myself I’ll be either double or more than double you weight.
i-:jaynerd:
i have friends that are less than 40KG:manny:
and no they’re not 9
we’re all just short ig
deadass tho just put it into body visualizer doesn’t look crazy or impossible at all

images

Try this as a supplement to your normal diet.. But remember to exercise at the same time.. Hadi kale you'll develop big fat calool.

a y a n

VIP
Start eating whole foods and shit. Junk food ain’t gonna make you gain weight unless you eats lots of it and it’s hard to eat lots of it. Try eat 3 large meals a day. Breakfast being the largest
eating healthy?
:birdman:
also three meals is a joke try seven
Below 40 kg.. That's damn anorexic.. How many meals pr. day are you guys eating anyways.. Walahi its not normal to weigh below 40 kg at your age. :faysalwtf:
it is what
lol if you look at it literally, a lot of models are like 5’10” and weigh 50KG
it lines up a bit :kodaksmiley:

Macalin M

Out here
eating healthy?
:birdman:
also three meals is a joke try seven

it is what
lol if you look at it literally, a lot of models are like 5’10” and weigh 50KG
it lines up a bit :kodaksmiley:
I’m not skinny skinny like most East Africans. If I eat a lot I’ll get belly, if I don’t eat I will lose belly. I am normal man

3 meals is good for me

a y a n

VIP
I’m not skinny skinny like most East Africans. If I eat a lot I’ll get belly, if I don’t eat I will lose belly. I am normal man

3 meals is good for me
bruh eating three meals is a JOKE
binge eating like two days of the week and barely eating the rest of the time is 10/10

jk i’ll eat like 2 meals most days or i’ll get ill

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Trending

Latest posts