Somalispot gofundme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We should start a gofundme account for the famine in Somalia.

We will all be anonymous.

How can I set up the page and who should we deposit the money to. We all know Somali leaders can be thieves.

I can't trust gofundme charities. I think it's best if you help your relatives and qabiil.

I have helped a lot of my subclans and relative. Most charities Are corrupted and are not trustworthy enough

Gibiin-Udug

I can't trust gofundme charities. I think it's best if you help your relatives and qabiil.

I have helped a lot of my subclans and relative. Most charities Are corrupted and are not trustworthy enough
I already gave it to my qabiil, my subclan alone collected close to 700k dollars.

I also want to help the dying mothers and children in other regions.

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
All these people setting up GoFundMe accounts are trying to make money off this crisis, If you really want to help it would be more effective giving money to a reputable organization already in Somalia. Explain to me how a bunch of Diaspora who for the most part have no way of getting the money in 100% to victims.

Last edited:
I already gave it to my qabiil, my subclan alone collected close to 700k dollars.

I also want to help the dying mothers and children in other regions.

Mashallah. Most charities are corrupted and couple of days ago a minister was arrested for stealing 30k drought money.

Which charity will receive this gofundme

Gibiin-Udug

All these people setting up GoFundMe accounts are trying to make money off this crisis, If you really want to help it would be more effective giving money to a reputable organization already in Somalia. Explain to me how a bunch of Diaspora who for the most part have no way of getting to money in 100% to victims.
Trying to make money off the crisis? You can collect the large sum and then donate it to the organizations. Who would try to scam money meant for the victims. You're disgusting for even insinuating that in my topic. Somalis are never fucking satisfied. Children and mothers and elders are literally dying of starvation and here you are accusing people who are trying their best to help them. I've donated to every charity organization in my state and I'm still looking for ways to help!

Gibiin-Udug

Mashallah. Most charities are corrupted and couple of days ago a minister was arrested for stealing 30k drought money.

Which charity will receive this gofundme
I saw the governor and the two ministers who stole the 30k, Wallahi it made me sick.

That's why I created this topic, somalispot members can select a charity to donate all the money to.

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
Trying to make money off the crisis? You can collect the large sum and then donate it to the organizations. Who would try to scam money meant for the victims? You're disgusting for even insinuating that in my topic. Somalis are never fucking satisfied. Children and mothers and elders are literally dying of starvation and here you are accusing people who are trying their best to help them. I've donated to every charity organization in my state and I'm still looking for ways to help!
Listen, I'm not accusing you of anything but...There is not really a need for whomever to act as a middleman when people can donate directly to an organization or charity. GoFundMe was never made for crisis relief efforts. Don't be naive and think there aren't people profiting off this.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
i will always help my people as i was once suffering too
My two eedos is also suffering so i need to make money to collect for her region

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Most of my family are in the diaspora so yh,i am still keen on helping my fellow somalis tho.Someone set this shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending