Somalispot crush ❤️❤️

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Saying Khatumo and awdal are an independent states is controversial? If the shoes fits wear it I guess
Lol at Awdal. Go to borama anytime and see the SL flag raised high. Gadabuursi are more loyal to Somaliland then even a certain rebellious Isaaq clan

Yami

I never came for somaliland people I just criticised the state just like how I do puntland or any other state. For yami to say I said anything about issaq people I never did subhanallah that dajjal
Being a unionist is being against Isaaq :notsureif:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol at Awdal. Go to borama anytime and see the SL flag raised high. Gadabuursi are more loyal to Somaliland then even a certain rebellious Isaaq clan
Are you from Awdal? - No.

Are you Gadabuursi? - No.

Can you speak on the political opinions of them all? - No.

Also, don't you switch identities with a drop of a hat? One minute, claiming Cidagale or GX more broadly, and the next moment, Oromo? Let us first answer the most pressing question.

Mariah Carey What GIF by Apple Music

Yami

Are you from Awdal? - No.

Are you Gadabuursi? - No.

Can you speak on the political opinions of them all? - No.

Also, don't you switch identities with a drop of a hat? One minute, claiming Cidagale or GX more broadly, and the next moment, Oromo? Let us first answer the most pressing question.

Mariah Carey What GIF by Apple Music
Yes I can when it’s obvious. Tell me if gadabuursi are as anti SL as Somalis online claim what business did you guys have jumping Garxajis 6 vs 1 in the mid 90’s
for defence of ictraaf with your jeegan buddies? 🤔 history does not lie.

As for the Oromo allegations I’ll leave that for you all to decide :ufdup: my wallahi card is invalid unfortunately so there’s no relaying on that.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Yall used to say that about dblock and look where we are now :duckr:

Yami

Yall used to say that about dblock and look where we are now :duckr:
Refer to above post ^

Hartis haven’t been in the game like Gadabuursi has. These guys fought my niggas into submission under ictraaf but want to sing a different tone in 2024. :faysalwtf:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Refer to above post ^

Hartis haven’t been in the game like Gadabuursi has. These guys fought my niggas into submission under ictraaf but want to sing a different tone in 2024. :faysalwtf:
Inshallah they will be lifted from the sixir soon. Awdalland emerging. It will be every man for humself inshallah.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes I can when it’s obvious. Tell me if gadabuursi are as anti SL as Somalis online claim what business did you guys have jumping Garxajis 6 vs 1 in the mid 90’s
for defence of ictraaf with your jeegan buddies? 🤔 history does not lie.

As for the Oromo allegations I’ll leave that for you all to decide :ufdup: my wallahi card is invalid unfortunately so there’s no relaying on that.
They were paid soldiers—nothing more. You forget the buy-in for them was not great, considering they did not experience the most casualties during the war nor were they targeted by the Somali regime. If you see a proponent, follow the money trail. Hungri is a widespread Somali problem, and G-Unit SL politicians are far from immune. I don't think terms like FAQASH would be used on them if they were such valiant defenders as you say.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
They were paid soldiers—nothing more. You forget the buy-in for them was not great, considering they did not experience the most casualties during the war nor were targeted by the Somali regime. If you see a proponent, follow the money trail. Hungri is a widespread Somali problem, and G-Unit Somali politicians are far from immune. I don't think terms like FAQASH would be used on them if they were such valiant defenders as you say.
Where is there no awdalland sister? Somaliland showed their true faces in the LA war. Why choose to stay. SL is a sinking ship

Yami

Inshallah they will be lifted from the sixir soon. Awdalland emerging. It will be every man for humself inshallah.
There better be a garxajisland before awdalland then. They can wait their turn after that violation in the 90’s :idontlike:

1713914427385.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Where is there no awdalland sister? Somaliland showed their true faces in the LA war. Why choose to stay. SL is a sinking ship
Because politicians are cheap and do not care about the majority, they would rather focus on their own self-interest. They had the nerve to insult the intelligence of reer Awdal by exclaiming that 1 million dollars would be earmarked for a port in that region. :drakewtf: Is their definition of a port a couple of planks glued together. The only thing they'll manage to make with that is a raft. They even cancelled a certain road project connecting some major cities. You cannot expect them to honour their word. They are full of empty promises. That is the SL this kid is trying to boast Gadabuursis are committed to. Um. Nah.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Because politicians are cheap and do not care about the majority, they would rather focus on their own self-interest. They had the nerve to insult the intelligence of reer Awdal by exclaiming that 1 million dollars would be earmarked for a port in that region. :drakewtf: Is their definition of a port a couple of planks glued together. They even cancelled a certain road project connecting some major cities. You cannot expect them to honour their word. They are full of empty promises. That is the SL this kid is trying to boast Gadabuursis are committed to. Um. Nah.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats
Gadabursis used to karbash ethiopians back in the days somalilanders will be lightwork for yall. Also borama is like the smartest city in all of somalia imagine its a waste ti be part of somaliland.You guys are so patient but 30 years of independence prank isnt going anywhere. Yall are better off sovereign or you could join djibouti or somalia brethren :samwelcome:

@Yami those were low like mercenaries Gadabuursi don't claim them and they regret that Garxajis lost. Gadabuursi and Harti agreed to peace in the North in the 90s they didn't agree to secession that was sprung upon the conference goers at gunpoint.

@Sophisticate is 100% right she's given it too you without any lies whatsoever

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Gadabursis used to karbash ethiopians back in the days somalilanders will be lightwork for yall. Also borama is like the smartest city in all of somalia imagine its a waste ti be part of somaliland.You guys are so patient but 30 years of independence prank isnt going anywhere. Yall are better off sovereign or you could join djibouti or somalia brethren :samwelcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Yami those were low like mercenaries Gadabuursi don't claim them and they regret that Garxajis lost. Gadabuursi and Harti agreed to peace in the North in the 90s they didn't agree to secession that was sprung upon the conference goers at gunpoint.

@Sophisticate is 100% right she's given it too you without any lies whatsoever
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Borama has some quality fresh khat aswell not the dead dirty exported Mira from kenya