Somalis vs Hindu Nationalists on Twitter

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
The far-right Hindu-nationalist organization RSS' creation was inspired by the Nazi party

The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh has never made any secret of its love for Adolf Hitler. Both its first sarsangchalak M.S. Golwalkar and one of the organisation’s (and in general, that of Hindutva followers’) heroes, V.D. Savarkar, were admirers of Hitler, mainly for his “cultural nationalism” and his persecution of the Jews — the latter even warning that one day Muslims of the “League type” would “play the part of German Jews”.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
India is rich in ethnicities, cultures, languages, and physical landscapes.
If it wasn't for the ruling BJP party and its persecution of Muslims, I would have loved to visit.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I can tolerate the Muslim ones, they tend to keep it to themselves not bothering blacks all hell broke loose when you get caught banging their sister .

The hindus are a big problem , their shrines are polluting the streets , the blacks are frustrated because they sell their things infront of the shrine where it's heavily infested with maggots , the smell is unbearable , it's so foul you'd think they're hiding a corpse.

There are pretty women not even lying ,I used to you know not going into full details
Their women loved getting blacked than pajeeted .

They hate blacks but live in Africa and their women are very enlightened

I can tolerate the Muslim ones, they tend to keep it to themselves not bothering blacks all hell broke loose when you get caught banging their sister .

The hindus are a big problem , their shrines are polluting the streets , the blacks are frustrated because they sell their things infront of the shrine where it's heavily infested with maggots , the smell is unbearable , it's so foul you'd think they're hiding a corpse.

There are pretty women not even lying ,I used to you know not going into full details
Their women loved getting blacked than pajeeted .

They hate blacks but live in Africa and their women are very enlightened

Eew I work with a few Indian ladies and the days they don't (shave or wax?) I cannot stop looking at their chin hair wallahi. It's not even two or three it's equivalent to a lot of men. Wawareey.

Some older white women have that problem too but at least theirs is grey.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
These guys were calacaaling about geeljires taking their sisters :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
dbd09051-d61f-4c9d-9c3e-da02edca7890-png.95619

Weirdo Pajeet used an edited source lol

Edited source that says 79% of the sex workers in Kolkata’s red light district are Muslim
1596252651987.png

original source
1596252766026.jpeg

Trending