Somalis to be the largest ethnic group in Kenya in 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Send the prove or shut up. You have more Euroasian ancestry and can't speak on Cushitic people who are more pure than your half breed dessert people.

Cagdheers are the tallest Somalis and one of the tallest Cushitic people while midget people like you from the Northern desserts are more mixed with Euroasians and Arabs. Explains you height midget boy and jaranjaro Arab like noses
Caghdeers in Somali Galbeed aren't what I'm talking about though. They are obviously pure Somalis.

Kenyan somali
yusuf-haji.jpg

somali from the south of somalia
hqdefault.jpg

Send the prove or shut up. You have more Euroasian ancestry and can't speak on Cushitic people who are more pure than your half breed dessert people.

Cagdheers (Ogaden) are the tallest Somalis and one of the tallest Cushitic people while midget people like you from the Northern desserts are more mixed with Euroasians and Arabs. Explains you height midget boy and jaranjaro Arab like noses
Ogaden are one of the most lightskin somalis wtf are you on about?

World

VIP
I'm guessing the ones south in cities like garrisa are more oromo than the ones that border somalia right?
Garissa borders Somalia.

But people like the Ajuuran/Garre in Wajiir are IMO borderline Oromos.

I'd say Isaaq/Harti/Marehan are the pure Somalis in NFD, then Ogadens, then Ajuuran/Garre who are pseudo-Oromos.

Garissa borders Somalia.

But people like the Ajuuran/Garre in Wajiir are IMO borderline Oromos.

I'd say Isaaq/Harti/Marehan are the pure Somalis in NFD, then Ogadens, then Ajuuran/Garre who are pseudo-Oromos.

More Euroasian ancestry makes you more Somali:kodaksmiley::drakelaugh:how are koonfur and Kenyan Marehans more pure fucking laangaabka tahay wasse if the Ogadens living next to them aren't? Your intentions are clear wannabe Euroasian qashin:fredo::drakekidding:

Last edited:
BTW, half of the Kenyan Somalis are identical to Northern Somalis. So he could fall into that :).

The "Northern" Somalis are mainly Absames and Mareexaans in Mandera.

The Camel Corps descendants from British Somaliland who have been living amongst kikuyus and lous, are not a relevant population (%) in Kenya (Somalis)

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
The "Northern" Somalis are mainly Absames and Mareexaans in Mandera.

The Camel Corps descendants from British Somaliland who have been living amongst kikuyus and lous, are not a relevant population (%) in Kenya (Somalis)
They went there as educated administrators not soldiers you illiterate bedow

Caghdeers in Somali Galbeed aren't what I'm talking about though. They are obviously pure Somalis.

Yeah right midget boy. A fucking dhulbahante who are getting raped by PL and SL everyday, want to play the alienation game. Most two faced people of all Somalis.

We are more pure Horn Africans than you would ever be. The Ogaden, Cushites who have least Euroasian ancestry and tallest Somalis with least Arab scum ancestry unlike you midget folks who are bragging about a foreign ancestry from other continents:pachah1:

We invented Somalinimo, waxba ha ku hoos dhuuman waxaa idiin sameynay laangaab boy. Go use it to cry to Farmaajo because your own region brethens aad ku hoos dhumaneysid rn, baa hal iyo habeen idin wasa

Last edited:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Did I hit a nerve with your colonizer loving ancestors:birdman::mjlol: xoolahaad tahay wasse
Says the Ogaden doing dhaanto for his Kikiyu iyo Xabeshi masters.Says the Caghdeer who begged the queen for her protection and called themselves loyal servants.

Doqonki Caghdeer are the dumbest out of his already retarded autistic Jeberti shoe thief family :manny:

Says the Ogaden doing dhaanto for his Kikiyu iyo Xabeshi masters.Says the Caghdeer who begged the queen for her protection and called themselves loyal servants.

Doqonki Caghdeer are the dumbest out of his already retarded autistic Jeberti shoe thief family :manny:
f*ck you idoor scum go and suck your xabeshi masters cock.

iidoors cooning since the 1800. Dabadhilifnimo and being the absolute definition of retarded are not only your history, but your fucking tradition:hemad:

IMG_4368.jpg

Last edited:
basing height/skin/weight/sight on qabiil.

:snoop:
I feel like we have created a monster in jamacaatu dna . I feel like the double o in suugo should be replaced with a double I.

Ps. Nothing wrong with mixing oromos et al . The Somalis on the frontiers are the ones who extended the Somali borders .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts