Somalis need a better outlet for their qabiilism

It cracks me up to see qabiil FKD. In my case, all 4 of my grandparents are from different qabiils all over the country so if I diss a qabiil, I'm essentially dissing my own bloodline.

Anyways, how do we exorcise this demon of qabilism from the country?

Should we make them compete in a football game and each qabil gets a team? Should we incentivize them to develop by giving the qabil with the best development and infrastructure a prize? Should we have qabiil-based pageants to select if Mr. or Ms. Somalia will be a certain tribe? Like what are supposed to do about this?

The Scottish have clans and even different colored tartans to represent each clan and I never see them doing FKD.

Is this a symptom of underdevelopment and boredom that qabiil is prioritized?

Thoughts, suggestions, jokes?
Cut off every tongue that speaks in a bad way about any qabil.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
It cracks me up to see qabiil FKD. In my case, all 4 of my grandparents are from different qabiils all over the country so if I diss a qabiil, I'm essentially dissing my own bloodline.

Should we make them compete in a football game and each qabil gets a team? Should we incentivize them to develop by giving the qabil with the best development and infrastructure a prize? Should we have qabiil-based pageants to select if Mr. or Ms. Somalia will be a certain tribe? Like what are supposed to do about this?

The Scottish have clans and even different colored tartans to represent each clan and I never see them doing FKD.

Although I aint no qabiilist just to let you know if anyone tries to diss my qabiil or try to harm someone that is frm my qabiil they aint getting no sympathy frm me they only receiving a hail of bullets in exchange frm me :win:

ne ways what's the qabil called indhayar

you shouldn’t care about your other 3 qabils, only your father’s father and so on.

I got Darood blood, but I don’t get offended if someone says something about them in regards to qabil. Because you take after your father.

I get offended because it’s attacking Somali people and it only causes division.

Trending

Latest posts