Not open for further replies.
Lesbian should be the only category civilised men watch

raw

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I like thin women. You guys are neefs just like ultimate neef @Air Jalam
:umad:
Markaad mid lafo lafo ah heshid oo waxba ku oolin you'll cry like cunug naaso nafaqo la aan jaqaya.:mjcry: :ufdup:

While I'm bashaaling with honey that's blessed with hilib you'll be looking at mid alwaax camal ah asking where things have went wrong in your life. :hemad:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Curves are a wonderful sign of firtility and an epitome of female buety however sadly genetics does play a varying roles in what form or shape a woman will have. This could mean a woman with hardly a curve in her body, men should respect that nature cannot be messed with, so give all ladies a chance not everyone has a coca cola shape it's very rare to have tbh. Women come in an assortment of sizes and shapes enough to never make a box of chocolates boring in taste and texture.

I can never leave it at just one chocolate :mjpls:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:umad:
Markaad mid lafo lafo ah heshid oo waxba ku oolin you'll cry like cunug naaso nafaqo la aan jaqaya.:mjcry: :ufdup:

While I'm bashaaling with honey that's blessed with hilib you'll be looking at mid alwaax camal ah asking where things have went wrong in your life. :hemad:

Nacala :mjlol::russ::damn::deadpeter::deadosama:

Keo

VIP
Howd they get those stats damn.
Last time I went to Somalia and try to qaraac my cabdiweli it was impossible cuz of how slow the internet was. Niggas had to use their imagination :snoop:

Thick girls all day tho. Skinny girls are basically a nigga in my eyes. No homo but if I have a bigger booty than a xalimo then she can:camby:
You need some patience. You gotta use Google Images.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts