Somalis in the Swahili Coast

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
Somali Sheikhs in the 1800s ruling Pate Island
IMG_3907.jpeg

Somali clans making up part of the Twelve Tribes (Thenashara Taifa) that founded Mombasa.
IMG_3908.jpeg

Somali Sheikhs in the 1800s ruling Pate Island View attachment 319622

Somali clans making up part of the Twelve Tribes (Thenashara Taifa) that founded Mombasa.
View attachment 319623
It's referring to the Banadiri community(coastal Arabs). The Swahili coast starts in the coastal city of Mogadishu, going all the way down to Mozambique. Mogadishu, going down to Mozambique, was all inhabited by the same group of people with a similar culture and language.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
[
It's referring to the Banadiri community(coastal Arabs). The Swahili coast starts in the coastal city of Mogadishu, going all the way down to Mozambique. Mogadishu, going down to Mozambique, was all inhabited by the same group of people with a similar culture and language.

This is peak trolling. Oromos weren’t ever raiding banaadiris

Wallahi Billahi I am not trolling. What was the name of the Somali clan that occupied and ruled the Pate Islands?
I dont like this othering of Banadiris as if weren't somali. Banadiri are as somali as others, but yes banadiris played an important role in Zanzibar, Mombasa, Pate, Malinidi.

Katwa are garre while the somali rulers of siu were from the mainland opposite lamu (not benadir coast). So no it's not talking about benadiris here.

Emir of Zayla

What happened to everything in Somalia being Arab? I guess you’re jumping on the Bantu-wagon 🀣 I forgot you were still around.

Emir of Zayla

Wallahi Billahi I am not trolling. What was the name of the Somali clan that occupied and ruled the Pate Islands?
It wasn’t a clan but Somali sheikhs who ruled Pate. Did you even read my post?

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Napoleon, the greatest conqueror of France was from an Italian family, but no French person cares. I wish Somalis stopped reacting to the same troll tactics. This is our heritage, they were from our lands, we don’t need a link through lineage to claim them, they are part of our story, and always will be.

@Emir of Zayla there were also Mogadishans in the court of the Sultan of the Comoros according to Thomas Roe.

Napoleon, the greatest conqueror of France was from an Italian family, but no French person cares. I wish Somalis stopped reacting to the same troll tactics. This is our heritage, they were from our lands, we don’t need a link through lineage to claim them, they are part of our story, and always will be.

@Emir of Zayla there were also Mogadishans in the court of the Sultan of the Comoros according to Thomas Roe.
Its very backwards way of thinking that is so very common, Somalia belongs to all the citizens and people of somalia our hisrtory is shared and belongs to all of us always with he same backwards arguments we can have more constructive debates and talks discussing our history instead of trying to find out what tribe so and so belonged to on a daily basis.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
We waz kangz

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Lol

Trending