Somalis being bullied and looked down on by a West African

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Again he's not really 8-9 percent. He keeps steady at 10-11 and starts his crash diet for whatever show he's doing and clearly loses mass along the way. And then he quickly eats his way back to 10 percent and begins his bulking cycle once more.

Trust me this kid's natural. And his genetics aren't even that crazy

Again he's not really 8-9 percent. He keeps steady at 10-11 and starts his crash diet for whatever show he's doing and clearly loses mass along the way. And then he quickly eats his way back to 10 percent and begins his bulking cycle once more.

Trust me this kid's natural. And his genetics aren't even that crazy
Men+Fat.jpg

His BF% is definitely below 8%, along with his size, dryness and fullness, you can he ain't natural. FFMI helps but you need understand someone can run a Winny or Var or even Tbol cycle and be nowhere near 25 FFMI yet he wouldn't be natural

@Kilroy gets the prize. Hes the first to have figured it out.

Duh! If they couldn't figure that out all this time then they're hopeless. :kanyeshrug:

Good on you for coming out, I mean coming clear :lol:, at last though. Don't know why you wanted to hide it for this long, although it's understandable that you had to at the beginning. Anyway, good job. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending