Somalilanders hold a rally in London for captured commander Faisal Abdi Botan

I'm being honest. You are not.
You were doing so good till you have thrown up in your gob by striding off to that conclusion.
You have no source for those figures.
You wanted better sources than recorded evidence? In what form would that have been?

Try to answer the earlier question, for there is a reason for it.

Last edited:
You were doing so good till you have thrown up in your gob by striding off to that conclusion.

You wanted better sources than recorded evidence? In what form would that have been.

Try to answer the earlier question, for there is a reason for it.

As far as I can tell we are debating definitions, sources, facts and you still haven't substantiated any of your claims.

You can just say you used the word as rhetorical flourish and we can be done with the conversation.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
How is HJ invested into this mess,
Because they neighbour the Dhulo clan and have historical rivalry with that clan. The rest of us Isaaqs (HA,CG,Arap & Western HY) aren’t as emotionally invested in the Sool conflict.
they distanced themselves what has happened in lascanod and they made it clear that there is no issue between them and dhulbahante,
The same Dhulos that advocate for the ethnic cleansing of Western Sool & Sanaag? There is a clear problem with having armed faqash in the Eastern regions
those times when few politicians misinform and misdirect the populace is long gone
We can blame the politicians since Siilanyo’s rule for having an unorganized army. Biixi still hasn’t fired Nuux Taani which should have happened immediately after this embrassement last year.

Instead of critiquing politicians and providing solutions, your Buddhist uncle was inciting Intra-Isaaq war because of all the ciil & cuqdad that is overflowing among the Habaar Yoonis tribe. Buddhist bots that wave the orange flag and support the baldie are also part of the problem with SL politics. I can’t wait for the day Biixi arrest’s the Buddhist traitor and puts him in a cell next to the Dinka Coldoon who will be locked up very soon as usual.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Because they neighbour the Dhulo clan and have historical rivalry with that clan. The rest of us Isaaqs (HA,CG,Arap & Western HY) aren’t as emotionally invested in the Sool conflict.

The same Dhulos that advocate for the ethnic cleansing of Western Sool & Sanaag? There is a clear problem with having armed faqash in the Eastern regions

We can blame the politicians since Siilanyo’s rule for having an unorganized army. Biixi still hasn’t fired Nuux Taani which should have happened immediately after this embrassement last year.

Instead of critiquing politicians and providing solutions, your Buddhist uncle was inciting Intra-Isaaq war because of all the ciil & cuqdad that is overflowing among the Habaar Yoonis tribe. Buddhist bots that wave the orange flag and support the baldie are also part of the problem with SL politics. I can’t wait for the day Biixi arrest’s the Buddhist traitor and puts him in a cell next to the Dinka Coldoon who will be locked up very soon as usual.
Buddhist nigga what who’s Buddhist

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
WOW a marriage proposal how tall is he???also DHIIGAY WAA ABGAAL πŸ†ŽπŸ†ŽπŸ†ŽπŸ†ŽπŸ†ŽπŸšΎπŸšΎπŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ©ΈπŸ©ΈπŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά .I love MJS as well I’m MJ in my heart πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡± GUUL PUNTLAND
Dumashi so dhawoow. Get me an leng abgaal ting pls:ahh:

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Dumashi so dhawoow. Get me an leng abgaal ting pls:ahh:
abayooo khadar keyrow is abgaal and he’s mad cute wacbuudhan too same sub sksksk he’s got a big nose but it’s fine i don’t like his haircut but he’s still cute.MJ ARE AMAZING LOVE YA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
abayooo khadar keyrow is abgaal and he’s mad cute wacbuudhan too same sub sksksk he’s got a big nose but it’s fine i don’t like his haircut but he’s still cute.MJ ARE AMAZING LOVE YA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seen this one really leng abgaal guy on tiktok i dont remember his name but he was dab kulul πŸ”₯ :banderas:

Dhulos don't want to ethnically cleanse and neither do the HJ or Gx, each one is quite capable of killing people but they rather not, we now know the game muse's clique is playing

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
NOO 😭😭😭 I wanna see all of the leng somali boys especially the fobs some of them are mad cute
Im investing in leng fobs back home. No bassabor for them tho

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I’ll do some research abayo it’ll take awhile I’ll combine a list of the cutest fobs on TikTok
Lets make it into a thread. We can research what areas have the cutest fobs 🀝

Last edited: