Somaliland welcomes Syrian refugees with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full article can be found here: Is Somaliland a new haven for refugees? Syrians say maybe

Some comments from an associated facebook page of some Somalilanders:

I am happy that at least we can find whether temporary or permanent a shelter" to our arab and muslim brothers of Syria and Yemen , warms my heart . Si xun bay bahdilaadu ugu dhacday masakiinta , may Allah ease their suffering

Anigu beri meel conference ah baan joogay . Gabadh aan ruush iyo wax u haystay ayaa inoo waitress ahayd . Dhinaca ugu shisheeye baan fadhiyay anigu , xiliigi qadada ayuun bay waydisay magacayga . Waan u sheegay , "you're from Sudan ?" ayay igu tiri ..." no, no Somali " baan ku idhi .
Caddankii bay ku jeesatay oo waxay tidhi " me and hebel , same blood!" ..Way yaabeen gaaladi http://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif aniga xita qudhadeyda ....qosol yaroo qasab ah intad ku yara dhuftaan idhi " yes , no doubt !"
Wallahi waa gob

Syrians are our ancestral brothers so on that bases we openly welcome them to their second home.

No doubt its rough unlike the old majestic Syria that Isaac too left for Africa via KSA, but together we can build new Damascus in the hills of Hargeisa and re-name it Hargascus :mrgreen:

Unlike useless Wanlawein, Syrians will enrich Somaliland society.

xp994o.jpg

Unlike dirty Saudis and their Wahabi cult, Syrians are peace loving and open minded society who allow their women not only to drive but become rocket scientists.

From Qubur al Bid to Tukaraq------one land, one people.

One of the great civilization innovations was the water wheel of Hama in Syria, which fed the Muslim world for centuries.

Today the Syrians continue with their tradition

They have even begun marrying local women, such as this man who is married to an ciidagale woman:

:russ:

Meanwhile, Somaliland will turn back all refugee boats from Yemen containing Southerners:

When someone brought up this interesting duality, here were some of the responses (one of them being the same guy as in the above quote):

I have nothing against the southern people but I see no use for them amongst our society. We need peace of mind. They are bad news. It is like inviting fire to your Liquid Nitrogen well.

I would always welcome my Arab brothers with open arms than the wild and savage konfurians I share absolutely nothing with. At least there is family bond between me and the Syrian.

Thoughts, comments, etc?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The Syrians are considered refugees by the international community whereas the Somalis are considered IDPs. Syrians = more funding for the SL government.

waraabe

Your superior
The Syrians are considered refugees by the international community whereas the Somalis are considered IDPs. Syrians = more funding for the SL government.

Reer somalia can go to puntland which is part of their country and safe, we welcome they Syrians

Well, firstly Somaliland is not a recognized country (yet) so all that funding would be rerouted to the government in Ugandishu. Secondly, it would be incomprehensible why funding would be given to a country that can barely take care of their own to take care of refugees. That funding would be put to much better use in all of the developed countries that the majority of these refugees are flooding to. Lastly, I don't think this enthusiasm among the average Somalilander has anything to do with politics and funding.

I remember a few years ago they would not allow Southern Somali refugee's into Somaliland, but they welcome
their Arab brothers :umwhat:

KULMIYE needs to be thrown out of office.

Very emotional thing to say. Kulmiye is a professional political organisation while wadani and Ucid have not even completed finding qualified men to fill all the positions their party requires in order for their parties to make a successful ruling party if they were to win the 2017 SL presidential elections.

If wadani or Ucid win then they will high jack members from Kulmiye. They would give the interior minister position to warancade for sure.

Very emotional thing to say. Kulmiye is a professional political organisation while wadani and Ucid have not even completed finding qualified men to fill all the positions their party requires in order for their parties to make a successful ruling party if they were to win the 2017 SL presidential elections.

If wadani or Ucid win then they will high jack members from Kulmiye. They would give the interior minister position to warancade for sure.

You're right they will get talent from the KULMIYE but not top officials.

KULMIYE needs to go. They are incompetent bums.

S

SOMACOON

"Most Syrians that arrived before the war were men who worked as dentists and other skilled jobs, filling a gap in a country with few skilled professionals and youth unemployment of 70 percent. But as Syria’s war spread, a return home became unfeasible, so men employed here decided to bring their families to Somaliland."

Somaliland is playing with fire allowing all these refugees in. The Somali government in Muqdisho must condemn this attitude.
The majority of these people are men and teenage boys. First Yemen, now Syria...One is fire, the other is gasoline.
Either they're already radicalized or are in the process. Wax u dhaxeeyo malahan. Their own brothers have denied them access.
Soomali people are the least educated people in the world. Ilaa hada carab baan ahay bey ku oron, fucking clowns
Allowing ISIS into your nation will not bring ictiraaf, rather it will cause corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:

waraabe

Your superior
"Most Syrians that arrived before the war were men who worked as dentists and other skilled jobs, filling a gap in a country with few skilled professionals and youth unemployment of 70 percent. But as Syria’s war spread, a return home became unfeasible, so men employed here decided to bring their families to Somaliland."

Somaliland is playing with fire allowing all these refugees in. The Somali government in Muqdisho must condemn this attitude.
The majority of these people are men and teenage boys. First Yemen, now Syria...One is fire, the other is gasoline.
Either they're already radicalized or are in the process. Wax u dhaxeeyo malahan. Their own brothers have denied them access.
Soomali people are the least educated people in the world. Ilaa hada carab baan ahay bey ku oron, fucking clowns
Allowing ISIS into your nation will not bring ictiraaf, rather it will cause corruption.

They are screened

Plus accepting refugees has nothing to do with recognition. you are a qaxooti

S

SOMACOON

They are screened

Plus accepting refugees has nothing to do with recognition. you are a qaxooti
Sxb, they are screened kulaha. America screens terrorists and still pays the price.
Somaliland is a 3rd world country, and I'm being politically correct when i say country...what equipment do they have that the U.S clearly doesn't?
Accepting refugees is calaacal, that just indicates the, "i arag!" component in Hargeisa. Anything to receive Ictiraaaf.
The Horn of Africa is becoming the next shithole for terrorism. These Arabs came with an intent.
Who migrates to Somaliland for life? Its citizens are dying in the red sea.
I respect Somaliland and its desires, but this is not the way. Rejection of refugees might've helped their ictiraaf.

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb, they are screened kulaha. America screens terrorists and still pays the price.
Somaliland is a 3rd world country, and I'm being politically correct when i say country...what equipment do they have that the U.S clearly doesn't?
Accepting refugees is calaacal, that just indicates the, "i arag!" component in Hargeisa. Anything to receive Ictiraaaf.
The Horn of Africa is becoming the next shithole for terrorism. These Arabs came with an intent.
Who migrates to Somaliland for life? Its citizens are dying in the red sea.
I respect Somaliland and its desires, but this is not the way. Rejection of refugees might've helped their ictiraaf.

i have never seen a refugee crying about other refugees. Also considering your people are in dadaab, the biggest refugee camp you should be more sympathetic to these refugees.

stop hiding behind refugees and be a man and come at somaliland straight you qabiilist

S

SOMACOON

i have never seen a refugee crying about other refugees. Also considering your people are in dadaab, the biggest refugee camp you should be more sympathetic to these refugees.

stop hiding behind refugees and be a man and come at somaliland straight you qabiilist
It always comes back to qabill and qabyalad eh?
If thats the case, why accept Yemeni refugees cause they done sunk hundreds of your people in the red sea.
Not to mention them organ traffickers stationed near the beaches.
I;m not Isaaq, but my blood boils when I hear Somalis suffering under Arabs.
Remain focused when addressing the topic at hand, dont come at me with that dhoocil shit.
We've got disagreements, but i still f*ck wid you:hahaidiot:

waraabe

Your superior
It always comes back to qabill and qabyalad eh?
If thats the case, why accept Yemeni refugees cause they done sunk hundreds of your people in the red sea.
Not to mention them organ traffickers stationed near the beaches.
I;m not Isaaq, but my blood boils when I hear Somalis suffering under Arabs.
Remain focused when addressing the topic at hand, dont come at me with that dhoocil shit.
We've got disagreements, but i still f*ck wid you:hahaidiot:
:denzelnigga:

Reer somalia can go to puntland which is part of their country and safe, we welcome they Syrians

, why don't you just take your L and shut the f*ck up? You've been calling Darods "bootyclappers" across this forum, yet your people are the biggest bootyclappers to ever walk the Somali peninsula, especially to your dhegacas masters. The fact you easily give your daughters to the lowest of them (i.e refugees), while not even your elites can ever even think of marrying that lowly refugee's daughter is the greatest testament to that fact. :heh:

waraabe

Your superior
, why don't you just take your L and shut the f*ck up? You've been calling Darods "bootyclappers" across this forum, yet your people are the biggest bootyclappers to ever walk the Somali peninsula, especially to your dhegacas masters. The fact you easily give your daughters to the lowest of them (i.e refugees), while not even your elites can ever even think of marrying that lowly refugee's daughter is the greatest testament to that fact. :heh:

any evidence you monkey

waraabe

Your superior
You obviously didn't read the first post. Watch this video and how this Syrian refugee talks of being married to an ciidagale woman:

Your adeer dun fucked up, . :russ:
]why can't we give our daughters to muslim arabs. go and monkey somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending