Somaliland unable to pay its members of parliament

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

UCID party spokesperson admits that Somaliland has not been paying its MPs.

It is no wonder that Isaaq is auctioning off so much public land in Hargaysa. The gov is very strapped for cash. Isaaq seem to have been pushed to their fiscal limits by the 6 month war with Dhulbahante.

The so called Somaliland regime is being exposed as a shallow clan based government. It does not seem able to take a punch in the way you would expect a nation to be able to. Itโ€™s fiscally more fragile than I had thought.

Already the finance minister admitted to spending ~$1.5 million each fighting day during the 6 month conflict.

In other news, Bixi has created a committee to discuss defense and election matters with the opposition to create a diversion from this and put some extra dosh in to his cronies pockets.

Goes to show the opposition are very weak and full of imbeciles who enjoy getting circles run around them.
FB_IMG_1702620602757.jpg

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

It is no wonder that Isaaq is auctioning off so much public land in Hargaysa. The gov is very strapped for cash. Isaaq seem to have been pushed to their fiscal limits by the 6 month war with Dhulbahante.

The so called Somaliland regime is being exposed as a shallow clan based government. It does not seem able to take a punch in the way you would expect a nation to be able to. Itโ€™s fiscally more fragile than I had thought.

Already the finance minister admitted to spending ~$1.5 million each fighting day during the 6 month conflict.
@Yazir your fake country is collapsing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Someone need to make gofundme for Somaliland lol

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

1.5 million everyday is crazy, all that money fighting with a small clan ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
1.5 million everyday is crazy, all that money fighting with a small clan ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Iโ€™m so pissed off if they had the money to spend 1.5 million every day.

With 1.5. Million every day they couldโ€™ve had a infrastructure overhaul of hargaisa

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Sad honestly. But it's time to hang it up, we're at the dawn of a new era and I'd love to see a more united Somalia face it together.

Trending

Latest posts