Somaliland soldier commits suicide

Somaliland soldier drinks poison after not being able to cope with the defeat at Goojacade on 25th August. Muuse Judaan baa sababay according to his rant.

Last edited:
:francis:I can't really blame him, the Harti war crushed Isaaqs souls, they went from we are Qaran and their army amassed weapons for 30 years only to be defeated by clan militia within hours also their women taken as concubines Qaniimo and their POWs are getting abused silly daily.

Somaliland was a fantasy state that never existed.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't blame this guy.

If PL lost all it's weaponry, 500 dead, 400 prisoners, hundreds of run-away slaves captured or dead in the desert due to no food or water and hyena feast, their third in command Bootaan in SL militia captured like a common criminal. I would never come on Somalispot again like Isaaq development squad leader @ZodiaK last post in development section was 2 days after goojacade. I would hand in my PL citizenship, I would tell Hartis, aduunka waan ku kala dhimanay, see u in akhiro.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
:francis:I can't really blame him, the Harti war crushed Isaaqs souls, they went from we are Qaran and their army amassed weapons for 30 years only to be defeated by clan militia within hours also their women taken as concubines Qaniimo and their POWs are getting abused silly daily.

Somaliland was a fantasy state that never existed.
Not even all harti as pl didn't release their full power nor did warsangeli, pl didn't even realise 10% of power which is funny asf, isaaq and harti are not comparable at all

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts