Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogaden are hold the top leadership in Kenya likewise in Ethiopia they control the Ogaden region and in jubaland they control it and are the leaders if we are harti the owners of kismayo we support ahmed madoobe and recognise him as the president of jubaland likewise we recognised farmaajo as the president of Somalia

Cagdheer don't control anything, they are used as condoms by Habashis and Kikuyus. In ethiopia, where cagdheer are treated like slaves, they use the garac Abdi Illey like a condom to rape his own people. Cagdheer are irrelevant in Kenya also, but Kenyans are using Cagdheer like condom to steal land too. In SL we have policy to deport Cagdheer like cattle back to their masters in Addis

I thought darood warsengeli and dhulbhante were a part of somaliland are you saying darood are your enemies but you just claim their land sool and sanaag to gain icitiraaf?

No Darood aren't our enemies , there is few Darood still bootyclapping for our enemies so they are our enemies by extension. Darood are my family members

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cagdheer don't control anything, they are used as condoms by Habashis and Kikuyus. In ethiopia, where cagdheer are treated like slaves, they use the garac Abdi Illey like a condom to rape his own people. Cagdheer are irrelevant in Kenya also, but Kenyans are using Cagdheer like condom to steal land too. In SL we have policy to deport Cagdheer like cattle back to their masters in Addis
OG control Isaac and every tribe that lives in Ogaden region and jubaland plus NFD don’t bite off more than you could chew remember gashaamo kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No Darood aren't our enemies , there is few Darood still bootyclapping for our enemies so they are our enemies by extension. Darood are my family members
So you hate darood but you want warsengeli and dhulbhante land to further your aspirations for icitiraaf now it makes sense since Isaac diss darood all the time yet claim warsengeli and dhulbhante are part of somaliland kkk

OG control Isaac and every tribe that lives in Ogaden region and jubaland plus NFD don’t bite off more than you could chew remember gashaamo kkk

Not true at all. It's literally not true that Ogaden control anything. If you did you would have your own country or even federal state but you don't.

Calm down, it is true cagdheer are slaves, that's why we fought a war on your behalf in 77. It's the truth.
Maxamed Siyaad started a war to liberate them and look how theyre repaying his cousins what ungrateful people. even qalbidhagax supported madoobes antics in kismaayo in 2013.
even the kismaayo port is infested with itoobiyan lmao like they gotta go to somalia with their masters

So you hate darood but you want warsengeli and dhulbhante land to further your aspirations for icitiraaf now it makes sense since Isaac diss darood all the time yet claim warsengeli and dhulbhante are part of somaliland kkk

Like I said don't worry about Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, majority of them support SL. It's the useless MJ's that have turned into Marehan boot lickers that I despise

isaaq on the internet and real life are different. they carry much less cuqdad than other somalis. theyve treated me better than ogaadeen and majeerteen

Why are you calling only OG slaves when Isaac also live in DDSI?

Difference is, that's their homeland. If they want to escape persecution they can come to somaliland , cagdheer however are persecuted everywhere. They're like Palestinians I commend them for not leaving their homeland. Cagdheer however have no excuse to have numbers that large and be subjugated to Habashi and Kikuyu rule

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
kkk you are a crazy guy wallahi MX will never regain jubaland because its most important city is Ogaden majority and Ahmed madoobe will not leave next year he is love in kismayo for liberating Ogadens from the MX.MX has no power in jubaland it is ogaden controlled and Fraudmajo will not do anything he does not even control Xamar how can he control jubbaland.

Farmaajo can change any state president he wants sxb. He has the power to do so. MX will regain Jubaland by winning the state election that is the only way us MXs can control Jubaland. Ahmed Madoobe is scared for his life right now. He sees competitors aiming for his kuursi the competitors are mostly from MX they had enough of his lies. MX regaining Kismayo is by beating Madoobe in the election in 2019. Jubaland's most clan that inhabits the state is MX. OGs come from KFD and Garrissa to make it look like they are most but they're not. MX are the biggest clan in Jubaland. Once MX gets power in Jubaland from Madoobe is all over. A MX man controlling Jubaland. And inhabiting Kismayo is gonna be great.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like I said don't worry about Dhulbahante and Warsangeli, majority of them support SL. It's the useless MJ's that have turned into Marehan boot lickers that I despise
MJ OG MX warsengeli dhulbhante leelkase disheshe awrtable are all one they’re darood just like you’re Isaac.

I see your colonial masters the British taught you well divide and conquer wallahi ciyaarta waa galin dembe

MJ OG MX warsengeli dhulbhante leelkase disheshe awrtable are all one they’re darood just like you’re Isaac.

I see your colonial masters the British taught you well divide and conquer wallahi ciyaarta waa galin dembe
:nahgirl::damedamn::damedamn: dont lump me with ogaadeen. we daarood are not one. the closest non mareexaan to me are habir gadir and dhulbahante. xabashis are closer to me than ogaadeen

No youre not all 1, the useless MJ's seem to be modeling themselves after Shaytaan Siad . MJ's attempted to enslave their own harti brothers by taking control of their land and collecting tax from them without ever developing their regions. That's highway robbery saxiib that's why most Dhulbahante and Warsangeli support SL , MJ's think they're smart and nobody sees thru their bullshit lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
isaaq on the internet and real life are different. they carry much less cuqdad than other somalis. theyve treated me better than ogaadeen and majeerteen
They treat you better cause they love to see you shit on OG cause you’re too dumb to understand that OG are your people

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:nahgirl::damedamn::damedamn: dont lump me with ogaadeen. we daarood are not one. the closest non mareexaan to me are habir gadir and dhulbahante. xabashis are closer to me than ogaadeen
So you don’t mind xaaf who’s habar gidir leading cabudwaaq but you have a problem with ahmed madoobe an OG leading gedo

They treat you better cause they love to see you shit on OG cause you’re too dumb to understand that OG are your people
:camby:they treat me better in real life in qurbaha. isaaq and habir gidir have helped me more in real life than my own ogaadeen relatives. lemme not talk about the crazy colaad between mareexaan and majeerteen.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Maxamed Siyaad started a war to liberate them and look how theyre repaying his cousins what ungrateful people. even qalbidhagax supported madoobes antics in kismaayo in 2013.
even the kismaayo port is infested with itoobiyan lmao like they gotta go to somalia with their masters

I know right Mohamed Siad Barre a MX man sacrificed for OGs in the 1977 war. His motivation in the war came from the fact that his mother was Ogaden. It pushed him to help ONLF in the war. And look now how OGs are repaying MX is just beyond unacceptable. OGs are not showing any gratitude to their MX brothers that were by their side. OGs are ungrateful these days. MX helped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending