Somaliland President Muse Bihi is given a 2 year term extension

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's natural in SL, every president spent 8 years in office, it's apart of political tradition not to hold elections on time. PL is only region where extensions never occured since 2001.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
only TRIBAL democracy in the horn guys

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But no point bragging about holding "elections" on time when you don't even have 1P1V to begin with 💀

I prefer proper democracy or no democracy, not that kangaroo shit of tribal elections and every president adding an illegal 2 year extensions.

Puntland has to always lead the way for Somalis.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I prefer proper democracy or no democracy, not that kangaroo shit of tribal elections and every president adding an illegal 2 year extensions.

Puntland has to always lead the way for Somalis.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Well our country saw what happened when we had "no democracy" for 21 years. Absolute mayhem and barbarism

SL is a better model for Somalis than PL

I say to reer SL, you should improve the political system of your state and make a constitutional amendment that bans extending the president's term. If elections can't be held on time then the president should automatically at the end of his term be replaced by the vice president/speaker

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say to reer SL, you should improve the political system of your state and make a constitutional amendment that bans extending the president's term. If elections can't be held on time then the president should automatically at the end of his term be replaced by the vice president/speaker

SL do not hold elections on time, each president adds 2 years, it's a political culture now. Their elections are all tribal not idealogy. Their local councils were sitting un-elected since 2005 till 2020. Wat a beautiful model of democracy, talk about shitting on democracy.

Puntland will create the model of democracy for Somalia, no running away to SL, their model is a total disgrace.

SL do not hold elections on time, each president adds 2 years, it's a political culture now. Their elections are all tribal not idealogy. Their local councils were sitting un-elected since 2005 till 2020. Wat a beautiful model of democracy, talk about shitting on democracy.

Puntland will create the model of democracy for Somalia, no running away to SL, their model is a total disgrace.
I'd love your FMS have an even better model of democracy but why do you copy the SL rule of only 3 parties being allowed to exist?

That's natural in SL, every president spent 8 years in office, it's apart of political tradition not to hold elections on time. PL is only region where extensions never occured since 2001.

Their no democracy in Puntland, it's the same old Mahmoud Saleeban who passed the seat to each other, and no one else is allowed to contest.

Thats Puntland democracy for you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Guurtida Somaliland oo mudada ukordhiyay Muuse iyaguna kororsaday​

FB_IMG_1664608464564-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: IDIL NEWS STAFF OCTOBER 1, 2022

Muuse Biixi Cabdi 2-sano oo kordhin mudo xileedkiisa Madaxweyne ee Somaliland ah,ayaa loo sameeyay Maanta.

Siyaasiyiinta mucaaradka ah waxay umuuqdaan kuwo aan awoodin in ay hor istaagaan mudo kororsigan.

Somaliland hay’adaheeda Dowliga ah ma’ahan wax ku cusub mudo kordhinta oo waxaa la oran karaa waa soo jireen.

Dhamaan Madaxdii soo hogaamisay Somaliland waxaa loo sameeyay mudo kordhin.

Sidoo kale Golayaasha Wakiilada iyo Guurtida,ayaa mudo badan samaysanayay mudo kororsi,waxaana udanbeeyay Golaha Guurtida oo saakay 5-sano iyagu siyaadsaday mudo xileedkooda.

Dimuqraadiyada Somaliland,waxaa macnaha iyo dhadhankaba ka lumiyay mudo kororsiga xeeladaysan ee ay samaystaan hay’adaheeda Dowliga ah.
Jibril Qoobey.

Trending

Latest posts