Somaliland MP calls for a new state: Saaxil state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't happen because of DP world Port .

We can't have another federal state.

Khatuno state should be the last tlstate to abolished. No awdalland or saaxil state

waraabe

Your superior
he will be karbashed if he doesn't simmer down. As the original owners of Berbera we nuux ismaacil are coming back to retake our city. Most Nuux ismaacil have now brought land in Berbera including my family. Time to turn our ancient city into the thriving hub it was. :rejoice:

They will be dragged kicking and screaming towards development.

@waraabe SL is moving into big goverment things are changing. It's slowly ditshing tribal appeasement that frightens certain qabil mongrels who used to benefit from the system. when he said powarka shicbka ba lyh he means the tribes that made somaliland He's full of shit I used to follow him but now I I'm the first to call him on his bulshit

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe SL is moving into big goverment things are changing. It's slowly ditshing tribal appeasement that frightens certain qabil mongrels who used to benefit from the system. when he said powarka shicbka ba lyh he means the tribes that made somaliland He's full of shit I used to follow him but now I I'm the first to call him on his bulshit

No more appeasing these old men, they need to get jobs like the rest of the people. For too long these old heads have stood in the way of progress

:faysalwtf: What is this map? So many states.

Why is there a tiny enclave called Hawd? Why did they use the name Hawd? :faysalwtf:

somaliland-map-20101.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I support an Eastern Somaliland federal state 45/45/10 shared among Harti, Idoor and minorities in all of Sool, Buuhoodle and Sanaag. What has Hargeisa or Garowe done for these neglected regions? :nvjpqts:

It would be the most prosperous federal state outside of Jubbaland. All oil shared among us, largest amount of water resources outside the 2 rivers which can be used to irrigate farms, mountains for tourism, new port. :salute:

Last edited:
Don't you dare belittle the holy land:ufdup:

Hawd means life:rejoice:

I am surprised that the name Hawd was used to name a small enclave in Somaliland.

It is an old name used to refer to the eastern portion of K5 and the surrounding areas (in Somalia). It is a land dominated by the Cumar Maxmuud (MJ), Reer Biciyahan (MJ), and the Dhulbahante. Followed by the Ogaden and the Marehan. It is odd to see SL using that name.

I am surprised that the name Hawd was used to name a small enclave in Somaliland.

It is an old name used to refer to the eastern portion of K5 and the surrounding areas (in Somalia). It is a land dominated by the Cumar Maxmuud (MJ), Reer Biciyahan (MJ), and the Dhulbahante. Followed by the Ogaden and the Marehan. It is odd to see SL using that name.

where do these mighty MJ settle in the hawd? how come they have no history with traditional hawd clans like habaryoonis, ciidagale, arap etc ?

where do these mighty MJ settle in the hawd? how come they have no history with traditional hawd clans like habaryoonis, ciidagale, arap etc ?

:russ: I just explained that the Hawd was the eastern portion of K5, and some of the surrounding territories in Somalia.

I didn't say that Isaaqs don't live in K5 or anything kkkk.

Don't quote me if you don't know what the flying f*ck you are talking about. z3zrULCz3zrULC

:russ: I just explained that the Hawd was the eastern portion of K5, and some of the surrounding territories in Somalia.

I didn't say that Isaaqs don't live in K5 or anything kkkk.

Don't quote me if you don't know what the flying f*ck you are talking about. z3zrULCz3zrULC

fucking retard and who made hawd only the eastern part of K5 your braindead mother :icon lol:

the hawd is the entire K5 of which your dhabayaco clan is irrelevant in

haud_sl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts