somaliland mastermind behind Mogadishu beach attack arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I bet you think you love the Somali people and have their best interests at heart.

'Handed over their sovereignity' or voluntarily unified with their brothers out of an act of fraternity and hope? Careful, your bias is showing.

May God protect all Somali people from those who think like you.

Sometimes the common people don't know what is good for them and only force can solve the problem.
Was America really a bad actor when it defended South Korea from communism through force? Look at it now compared to North Korea.

Freeing Somalis from tribalists after we solved the problem in the South is justified through force. Even when they think that they don't want it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When and where do you want your neck broken or stop talking crazy over the internet
At your mothers house over some dinner you fucking Jew lol

Show your face if you can muster up Enough testicular fortitude ladyboy lol

You guys are jokes tbh If you two gay boys met up, you would probably f*ck each other. I kid.
Sometimes the common people don't know what is good for them and only force can solve the problem.
Was America really a bad actor when it defended South Korea from communism through force? Look at it now compared to North Korea.

Freeing Somalis from tribalists after we solved the problem in the South is justified through force. Even when they think that they don't want it.

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

I appreciate the fact that your not trying anymore.
As I said previously, you ideologues only care about your ideology, and your happy to see many Somalis lose their lives in pursuit of it. Even if your bloodthirsty ways make actual unity impossible.
If your thoughts are representative of all Somali-unity ideologues, then that doesn't bode well for you. This type of mentality is loosing it's grip in political thought.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is the last time I ask you for a location and time
I am more than willing to give you a place & time so I can bust a nut on your forehead but first I need to know who I'm facing Einstein otherwise who will I be fighting Casper the ghost? Shii it's not rocket science my g

You know how I look like so why are you scared to reveal your identity? Unless of course you're scared lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending