somaliland mastermind behind Mogadishu beach attack arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly have no clue about the South. Alshabab be is not protected in the south they force extremely rural population to join them. They have absolutely no choice in the matter. They have support of certain clans in xamar.

No one said that only isaaqs support them. We're saying that even western media outlets have reported on isaaqs joining/supporting Al shabab specifically to further the somaliland cause.

You act as though you're so opened minded lol

Why are you anonymous? :comeon:
I have read several times that alshabaab are able to go to tribal no-go areas for government forces.

I didn't say anyone said only isaaq join them.

I have never read anything in western media that suggests isaaq alshabaab join to 'further the somaliland cause'. That seems quite outlandish. Point me to the vice article you claim states that, I'd like to see it and the evidence they present.

I am open minded.
No one said that only isaaqs support them. We're saying that even western media outlets have reported on isaaqs joining/supporting Al shabab specifically to further the somaliland cause.V
No one said that only isaaqs support them. We're saying that even western media outlets have reported on isaaqs joining/supporting Al shabab specifically to further the somaliland cause.
We're saying that even western media outlets have reported on isaaqs joining/supporting Al shabab specifically to further the somaliland cause.
We're saying that even western media outlets have reported on isaaqs joining/supporting Al shabab specifically to further the somaliland cause.

A

Anonymous

*know nothing about al shabab

Btw I explained previously how al shabab gains support in the south by attacking rural areas where they have no choice but to submit to them.

Sheesh at least wiki al shabab , either you're being obtuse, no absolutly nothing about al shabab or you really are mindfucked with qabil.

Here's the vice article :https://www.vice.com/read/al-qaedas-somalia-cell-is-fractured-and-dangerous

I'm sure you'll say that vice is anti isaaq. Smh

As well as several western think tanks that have accused s/l politician with having close ties and financing al shabab.

I read this article when it came out.
Nothing at all in it suggest that Alshabaab members have joined to 'further the somaliland cause', if anything it says the opposite, they literally talked about the al shabaab attack in hargeisa.
What is the quote specifically that made you come to that interpretation. Likwise which western think tanks, and most importantly what is the evidence? Also link me next time pls, I can't tell when you're responding otherwise. Also, why are you anonymous?

Why are you anonymous? :comeon:
I have read several times that alshabaab are able to go to tribal no-go areas for government forces.

I didn't say anyone said only isaaq join them.

I have never read anything in western media that suggests isaaq alshabaab join to 'further the somaliland cause'. That seems quite outlandish. Point me to the vice article you claim states that, I'd like to see it and the evidence they present.

I am open minded.
No one said that only isaaqs support them. We're saying that even western media outlets have reported on isaaqs joining/supporting Al shabab specifically to further the somaliland cause.V

Wtf hell happened here? Why did it repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat...

Even western media sources have noticed the link. They are usually the ones targeting xamar specifically.

Godane and his family were allowed in and out of Somaliland. At the very least somaliland is not serious about aiding sfg in capturing Al shabab from Theyre land. At worse the somaliland admin colludes with them.

They're was a vice article about it.

Finally someone thats been aware of it, not only that, but many have speculated that Somaliland & Ethiopia are working together and have full control over alshabaab. Something that has been often neglected. Why does Alshabab avoid attacking the Ethiopians while it attacks all the other countries in the region?

The Ethiopians remain unscathed, however, while Alshabab’s suicide bombers have struck as far as Kampala. Not only that, Alshabab has almost never attacked Ethiopian AMISOM forces in Somalia while it conducts nearly daily attacks against other AMISOM troops. Alshabab forces always conducted a smooth withdrawal whenever the Ethiopian forces arrived in an area.

If you tied this with the Ethiopian Schools that has been popping up lately all around Somaliland we may have case to work with.

There is definetly something fishy going on and not many are trying to tread the link.

Can you post a link to the article if you find it

Last edited:
Here is an article

Somalia: Puntland Leader Accuses Somaliland of Financing Al Shabaab

http://allafrica.com/stories/201403250346.html

Bossaso — The President of Somalia's Northeastern State of Puntland Dr. Abdiweli Mohamed Ali Gaas for the first time disclosed at public meeting in the port city of Bossaso that Somaliland's separatist administration finances Al Qaeda linked Al Shabaab group on Monday, Garowe Online reports.

Puntland leader said, Somaliland continues to provide financial muscle with the Al Shabaab fighters operating in Galgala area near Golis Mountain Ranges following escalations of deadly hit-and-run attacks shortly after Somaliland President Ahmed Mohamed Mohamud (Siilaanyo) made a surprise visit to Laasqoray coastal town which lies 107km from Bossaso.

A

Anonymous

Finally someone thats been aware of it, not only that, but many have speculated that Somaliland & Ethiopia are working together and have full control over alshabaab. Something that has been often neglected. Why does Alshabab avoid attacking the Ethiopians while it attacks all the other countries in the region?

The Ethiopians remain unscathed, however, while Alshabab’s suicide bombers have struck as far as Kampala. Not only that, Alshabab has almost never attacked Ethiopian AMISOM forces in Somalia while it conducts nearly daily attacks against other AMISOM troops. Alshabab forces always conducted a smooth withdrawal whenever the Ethiopian forces arrived in an area.

If you tied this with the Ethiopian Schools that has been popping up lately all around Somaliland we may have case to work with.

There is definetly something fishy going on and not many are trying to tread the link.

Can you post a link to the article if you find it
Hahah Al Shabab will continue to bomb Doros whether in Mjland or Xamar.Inshallah many more faqash civilians die while Ethiopians and Somalilanders watch laughing at you guys

A

Anonymous

^ Don't speak on our half you sheegato piece of sh*t. no real somali enjoys the death of other somalis
The faqash enjoy Isaaq dying in the 80s,I'm returning the favour.You probably got a Darood or Hutu mother.Dont @ me sheegaato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts