Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

Btw once these trucks leave Las canood they'll be heading to PL territory right.. Is Somaliland using PL as dumbing ground for their unwanted refugees.. Nacalaa, I'm furious at the moment :5hcpspq:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are 700 people being sent directly to Gaalkacyo via Hawd. All their items were confiscated. Isaaq literally taking over business in Laascaanood. Mark my words in the next few weeks we will see videos of the native businessmen talking about being undercut.

:wow:

Btw once these trucks leave Las canood they'll be heading to PL territory right.. Is Somaliland using PL as dumbing ground for their unwanted refugees.. Nacalaa, I'm furious at the moment :5hcpspq:

Deport them or keep them on the grounds of somalinimo.... :mjpls:

Dhulos are doing it but the orders is coming from their overlords the Isaaq

We can't know for sure. Somaliland police are known to rotate officers from different regions. While majority of Officers are indeed Dhulbahante they could be Isaaq or Sameroon officers who carried out the arrests.

For months Reer lascaanood have been complaining about them and saying there’s too much cultural differences and such. I’m pretty shocked this happened.

restore democracy for your people in west burco first lmao.
Burco Mayor is Habar Yoonis :p

1633181104483.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Are Dhulbuhantes doing this, or is it Isaaq giving orders??

There will be consequences for Dhulo community in the south, and they have large communities there
They can start it in Hargisa but why Laacanood?.

Its clear message to reer Dhulbahante that Lasscanood under jeegaan hands.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
For months Reer lascaanood have been complaining about them and saying there’s too much cultural differences and such. I’m pretty shocked this happened.
Your loyalty to Somalia now in risk. Jeegaan start it under your noise not in their land.

To Somalis Dhulbahnte did it not isaaq. In history they will mention it.

The police chief of Sool who's a Dhulbahante said "Those who come from south Somalia are foreigners just like Ethiopians and we aren't somalis we're Somaliland"

1633182689583.png

:damn::dead:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
RX ayagaa halkaa isdhigay. No odeyaal who speak out, no protests in Baidoa, not even a welcome for the deportees they'll just be treated like nothing happened. I feel annoyed on their behalf but they really don't defend themselves. Going to LA for business of all places they had it coming, the xenophobia gets worse the more north you go.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
RX ayagaa halkaa isdhigay. No odeyaal who speak out, no protests in Baidoa, not even a welcome for the deportees they'll just be treated like nothing happened. I feel annoyed on their behalf but they really don't defend themselves.
If it was MJ or Hawiya different story.

Trending