Somaliland is about to print 380 billion SL shillings

Yea this is sad walahi. May Allah make it easy for waqooyi citizens who are against the regime.
IMG_0266.jpeg

This is the first step of getting rid of the cash in the region. This will cause mass inflation which means people will stop using cash and they will solely rely on mobile wallets. Once that happens somali cash will be banned and no longer used similar to puntland.

Phasing out cash globally has been on the agenda for the global elites for some time now and they have especially pushed it on Africans the most. Outside of Somalia you already have companies like Mpesa in Kenya, MTN in Uganda & Rwanda and etc. Many other African countries will soon adopt this and personally I think it’s a bad idea.

This is the first step of getting rid of the cash in the region. This will cause mass inflation which means people will stop using cash and they will solely rely on mobile wallets. Once that happens somali cash will be banned and no longer used similar to puntland.

Phasing out cash globally has been on the agenda for the global elites for some time now and they have especially pushed it on Africans the most. Outside of Somalia you already have companies like Mpesa in Kenya, MTN in Uganda & Rwanda and etc. Many other African countries will soon adopt this and personally I think it’s a bad idea.
1 professional hacker.

JUST ONE PRO hacker is all it takes to f up somalia rn. I mean it’s even worse if it’s a group of pro hackers who wanna hack into Somalia’s digital banking system.

I get people relying on digital payments when the country was lawless. But now that we have a government and some sort of rule of law, cash should be the primary method of sending and receiving payments.

1 professional hacker.

JUST ONE PRO hacker is all it takes to f up somalia rn. I mean it’s even worse if it’s a group of pro hackers who wanna hack into Somalia’s digital banking system.

I get people relying on digital payments when the country was lawless. But now that we have a government and some sort of rule of law, cash should be the primary method of payment.

I agree one hacker could eff it all up or even worse the institutions themselves could eff you over . Whether it’s hormuud, Golis or Dahabshiil you just will never know. They control the economy and with a press of a button they can add a 0 at the end of your bank balance or remove a 0 lol .

As far as far digital payment goes that will continue I’m afraid.Once something like that is established it’s usually here to stay. Taxes was once a temporary way to get money for war but now it has become mandatory and we are being taxed tenfolds.

Before digital currencies there was no way to know who had how much or how they spent their money. Now that information will become more and more available to the state as Somalia gets stable. Digital currency is something that they’re trynna implement worldwide and it can be used to control the masses. If the state don’t want you to eat red meat because it’s bad for the planet then they will be able to stop you from purchasing it by putting a block on your digital wallet. If they deem you to be an extremist because you hold a certain view about lgbt then can freeze your digital wallet. The possibilities to control the masses is endless with digital currencies.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
This is the type of shit that gets me up in the morning. I'm hyped.

No matter how much you hate the politics you do understand that this will mainly effect innocent poor somalis the most.

Trending

Latest posts