Somaliland Cancels Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Dahir Alasow is a joker :drakelaugh:does he really think we'll believe this? The guy doesnt even have a reer waqooyi accent :russ:Reer unuka leh have turned to fake news and comedy :mjlol:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Ahahahahaha wtf

Stop mocking duriyada sheikh isxaaq
tumblr_oj8xt0SxQW1v1z098o1_500.gif

mrlog

VIP
Horta Dabcasir, khaakhaan & Alasow are missing out.
If they were comedians doing sketches they would make dough.

Laakin i'doh daaqaaya

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Horta Dabcasir, khaakhaan & Alasow are missing out.
If they were comedians doing sketches they would make dough.

Laakin i'doh daaqaaya
Alasow is a tabloid mogul not a comedian laakiin dabcasar and khaakhaan kill me :drakelaugh:

He makes the walaalaha Ethiopia very clear "they are not those Somali's in Jigjiga but Xabashis in Addis Ababba" he continues to say "how dare they announce EID from Xamar like it's applicable for us"

This is the most shameless thing I have ever listened to in my entire life, words can't describe those 2 minutes of diatribe, imagine this buffoon having power, not only would he split brethren's but also the religion of Allah

I remember a few years ago listening to one say "we should embrace a different religion or Shiasm for Ictiraaf, anything that will differentiate us from them"

I used to think that dude was an isolated crackpot. Alhamdulilah the fast majority of the Somaliland population don't have these sick sentiments of those disgusting disgraceful tinpot qashin leaders

Somaliland Politician " we will not celebrate EID with Daynille or Majerteenia"

Stop giving these people attention, you're helping them to divide Somalis when you give them so much attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts