Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato
Agreed sis. As much as we have issues with the past, now is the time to move on. Tribalism is haram

:rejoice: :lawd: :fittytousand:
We are stronger together. No more self hating! we must raise a strong proud generation to conquer the horn seas.

Mozart

You need people like me
If we don't pattern up, Somalia will divide into multiple successionists states and all we be morphed under Ethiopia or /and Kenya

That’s just an irrational fear. Successionist states are not the ones hindering Somalia. Not one federal government has truly focused on education or building a good export business or proper security. It’s such a bush mentality to think bringing all somali’s together under one government is a priority .

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:shaq:

First leader and founder of Al Shabaab is Aden Aero.

IMG_20200524_170435.jpg

How much you wanna bet other clans outnumber Isaaq in AS?

:shaq:

Let’s just end this here and focus on how we can make SL and Somalia be on good terms,form an army, create a currency for all the Somali speaking regions and defend each others as Somali people.

Hargeisa looked like shit 30 years ago, still looks like shit today. You had no independence 30 years ago you still have no independence, learn when to throw the towel in. The biggest problem with Somalis in general is arrogance and stubbornness. South or north y’all have nothing to be proud of, waa qaashin wherever you go! We are last in every list in the world, poverty, safety, corruption etc but If Rwanda can overcome its genocide so can we but it will take healing and educating our people to overcome this
Not at all. The North is truly above the South. Not one person before you has denied this. Hargeisa 30 years ago was under Somalia's government. It didn't even exist at one point. Now it is quite a lot better I think it would be fair to say. Somaliland is completely independent of Somalia, it just hasn't been recognized yet, there's quite a significant difference. 30 years isn't a long time in the grand scheme of things, nonetheless in that period of time we have accomplished a great deal. We are leaps and miles ahead of Somalia in development. SL is safer, more secure, democratic, has equal representation of all and is just and fair. We got a deal done with the Emiratis not too long ago as well, I would say that's a fair bit. Especially for a country which was recovering from civil war and essentially total destruction. We had to build from the ground up. Somalia is truly a joke by comparison.

Let’s just end this here and focus on how we can make SL and Somalia be on good terms,form an army, create a currency for all the Somali speaking regions and defend each others as Somali people.
That will only work if Somalia recognise us tho, wont happen if we take our case to the court, so let’s hope the talks between our governments turns out good

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
'Somalia' is an illusion of unity. People's true loyalty is within the internal division, i.e. qabil. This ideology of kinship corrupts everything we try to build, Somalis know this, but they don't know how to change because they see it as a vital part of their traditions and would rather regress coping with reality than evolve to something more functional.

Somali clans operate exactly like different ethnic groups, making this "one people" notion, a false statement. Somali nationalism only relied on the opposition to colonialism and was never built properly, and miscalculated the divisive power of traditional political heritage, which explains why it fragmented so easily.

In other words, the whole thing was reactively strengthened by an external entity, and Somalis never bothered to forge an ethnic identity to sustain the nationalistic aims. I don't understand why people think genetically based political identities can function under the same roof and expect it to run smoothly. It's delusional.

What we need to understand is all this is social engineering that we've conditioned ourselves with, there are no visible markers between people from different clans, and despite its powerful construction, it's very easy to solve.

Despite clan affiliation, Somalis speak the same language, believe in the same religion, and relied on the same substance for millennia, and have the same culture.

I think we'll have fewer dependants on segmentary affiliation as economic growth improves people's lives, but there needs to be an active process of indoctrination through education to tackle it from different dimensions.
Hargeisa looked like shit 30 years ago, still looks like shit today. You had no independence 30 years ago you still have no independence, learn when to throw the towel in. The biggest problem with Somalis in general is arrogance and stubbornness. South or north y’all have nothing to be proud of, waa qaashin wherever you go! We are last in every list in the world, poverty, safety, corruption etc but If Rwanda can overcome its genocide so can we but it will take healing and educating our people to overcome this

High IQ posting here guys.

:yousmart:

You said ictiraaf was out of reach @Ayubi? Well apparently not according to this article written and published by none other than the UN.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3zQ6k1OxWuKgmGgZXWCXIH
The article wasn’t written by the UN LOL. It was written and published by Somaliland Press.

That website is basically for unrecognized states and minorities.

The Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization (UNPO) is an international, nonviolent and democratic membership organisation. Its Members are indigenous peoples, minorities, unrecognised States and occupied territories that have joined together to defend their political, social and cultural rights, to preserve their environments and to promote their right to self-determination.