Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@sigmund

Farmaajo wasn’t right, he has not the power nor the authority to decide what Somaliland does with the Berbera port or our airspace. We could give it away to the Arabs for free if we wanted and there is 0 he can do about it. And it shows DP World reconstruction is in full motion while Farmaajo forbid DP World from operating in Berbera. You call that a president LOL?

Farmaajo hides in Villa Somalia with AMISOM protecting him, the day AMISOM leaves Al Shabaab will knock on the doors of Villa Somalia. And thats the guy you want to be rules by, pathetic to be honest. We freed this territory with our own blood, and no fáqash will rule us again.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund

Farmaajo wasn’t right, he has not the power nor the authority to decide what Somaliland does with the Berbera port or our airspace. We could give it away to the Arabs for free if we wanted and there is 0 he can do about it. And it shows DP World reconstruction is in full motion while Farmaajo forbid DP World from operating in Berbera. You call that a president LOL?

Farmaajo hides in Villa Somalia with AMISOM protecting him, the day AMISOM leaves Al Shabaab will knock on the doors of Villa Somalia. And thats the guy you want to be rules by, pathetic to be honest. We freed this territory with our own blood, and no fáqash will rule us again.
he did have every right to interfere he UN don't see Somaliland as separate so who is there to stop him you can only not interfere if you are a separate country simple.
See this is the thing why can't we overlook qabil and stop saying faqaash, idoor and all these silly words using against us like we aren't from the same ethnic group like I would understand if we were different ethnic groups like Nigeria, Congo, Ethiopia etc but we are the only African nation to be from the same ethnic group and religion that is a blessing for most people but sadly we are using that against each other

It’s impossible we’re too divided. A Somali will put an Arab flag in his bio and praise ajnabis before he praises another Somali clan. Even the younger generation is into qabil and fight about it. Tribalism is poison and this is what the prophet SWS was talking about. Somalis are a perfect example. There’s no barakah. It’s sad.

Mozart

You need people like me
I don’t understand the logic in trying to get Somaliland to unite when there are far more important issues. It comes down to tribal power imo

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
he did have every right to interfere he UN don't see Somaliland as separate so who is there to stop him you can only not interfere if you are a separate country simple.
See this is the thing why can't we overlook qabil and stop saying faqaash, ***** and all these silly words using against us like we aren't from the same ethnic group like I would understand if we were different ethnic groups like Nigeria, Congo, Ethiopia etc but we are the only African nation to be from the same ethnic group and religion that is a blessing for most people but sadly we are using that against each other

Just give up your dream its too late now. hundreds of thousand new born Isaaq kids were raised to hate Somalia and everything thats blue. Most youths in Somaliland were born post-88, and never seen or know about a unified Somalia. And the one before that witnessed the genocide. Its too late now to rejoin Somalia.

This is what happens if you wear anything blue in hargeisa by the way.

13552388-4E8E-47D9-8BE7-E4BD3A52AAD2.jpeg

It’s impossible we’re too divided. A Somali will put an Arab flag in his bio and praise ajnabis before he praises another Somali clan. Even the younger generation is into qabil and fight about it. Tribalism is poison and this is what the prophet SWS was talking about. Somalis are a perfect example. There’s no barakah. It’s sad.
Somaliland should secede and be recognized by the UK. It is best for the people residing there. Their voices were never heard during union and after the genocide and destruction of two major cities it wouldn't make sense to rejoin. This has little to do with tribalism. We were targeted by jahil Siad Barre.

Somaliland should secede and be recognized by the UK. It is best for the people residing there. Their voices were never heard during union and after the genocide and destruction of two major cities it wouldn't make sense to rejoin. This has little to do with tribalism. We were targeted by jahil Siad Barre.
Using your logic, Should everyone secede since they were targeted by Siyad Barre and had people killed in the civil war?

You're not special

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato
You’ll snap out of it, it sounds good and all but it’s only a dream... Won't happen at least not in our lifetime :tacky:

Til then we will unite in every other way but as a separate country, we never lose our identity as we are all somali.

:salute:

Using your logic, Everyone should secede since they were targeted by Siyad Barre and had people killed in the civil war?

You're not special
Well to Siad Barre we were apparently especially deserving of punishment. And I think it's be fair to say we are special in that we have a stable democratically-elected government and are under peace.

Well to Siad Barre we were apparently especially deserving of punishment. And I think it's be fair to say we are special in that we have a stable democratically-elected government and are under peace.
Siyad Barre also killed Hawiye's/MJ and other clans, that doesn't mean everyone should separate from Somalia, does it? Stop politicizing innocent deaths because you're not special and your political propaganda is easily refutable (AUN to all the innocents who died though).

Secondly, Galmudug and Puntland regions are safe, your point? Shabaab and the current instability we have is a temporary problem that we will eventually solve. Every country goes through calamities, Somalia isn't the only one.

Trending

Latest posts