Somaliland and Shabaab are the same - Macawiisley of Hiiraan spokesperson.

The Idoor are known for funding Al Shabab over the years since they believe the South burning is making them closer to UN status
It's really nuts if you believe that kkk
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Proof of what you're saying or it's just all qabil nacayeb tirade πŸ˜ƒ

I can count on one or two hands the Isaaqs who condemn SNM aggression. The female politician whose voice was leaked, two ladies on TikTok, this HY man on youtube and a few other people, online.

This is not enough.

History is being written here and it will not be kind to the aggressors.

I can count on one or two hands the Isaaqs who condemn SNM aggression. The female politician whose voice was leaked, two ladies on TikTok, this HY man on youtube and a few other people, online.

This is not enough.

History is being written here and it will not be kind to the aggressors.
You keep mentioning in all of your comments SNM which has been defunct now for over 30 years and you still didn't provide the sources of your claims that SL supports AS activities πŸ€”

You keep mentioning in all of your comments SNM which has been defunct now for over 30 years and you still didn't provide the sources of your claims that SL supports AS activities πŸ€”

SNM is not defunct. SNM is Muuse Biixi and all the others, who created and lead Somaliland. The same way that SSDF did not die, they merely turned into Puntland. So don't try that. As for SNM + AlShabab, only the wilfully blind don't see the mutually beneficial relationship here.

SNM is not defunct. SNM is Muuse Biixi and all the others, who created and lead Somaliland. The same way that SSDF did not die, they merely turned into Puntland. So don't try that. As for SNM + AlShabab, only the wilfully blind don't see the mutually beneficial relationship here.
Yaa? waar maxay tidhi :heh: SNM is not defunct :dead: :mjlol:

Please you're grown up person use logic and reasoning to defend your opinions or views cuz what you just said there is just total nonsense.

Once again I'm asking you to provide us the evidence or the verified reports that link Somaliland state to al shabab πŸ˜ƒ

Please you're grown up person use logic and reasoning to defend your opinions or views cuz what you just said there is just total nonsense.

Once again I'm asking you to provide us the evidence or the verified reports that link Somaliland state to al shabab πŸ˜ƒ
Dude get a grip ur are alshabab right hand man both responsible for the deaths of many somali people inshallah u will be exposed

Even a blind man can see that kenya, somalia, Ethiopia, and US soldiers have been attacked before SL. And it’s not because SL are powerful. From what we can tell they are no stronger than a clan militia. A dog doesn’t attack it’s owner.

few months ago a dhulo garaad visited xamar and he was reportedly targeted by AS. It’s not a coincidence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP