Somaliland and Shabaab are the same - Macawiisley of Hiiraan spokesperson.

This is cringy to watch. We have good relations with Isaaq. We respect Isaaq as well as Dhulbahante. He is going over the top with this.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is cringy to watch. We have good relations with Isaaq. We respect Isaaq as well as Dhulbahante. He is going over the top with this.
I can't lie though this guy is too funny. His a legend🀣🀣

But is his point valid. Somaliland is no different to shabaab from the angle they are holding Somalia back from progress.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah its good to see Hawadle Tanade Darood doing their effort.

Mashallah its good to see Hawadle Tanade Darood doing their effort.
@The Midlands found his new abtirsi. Let us all celebrate!!

get it orlando magic GIF by NBA

What is your opinion on SNM, are you back on the Urur Samaale train?
πŸ˜‚ No way i see SSC FMS our gate to Hiiraan State how can i support SL?

Im just stating this guy iskushubo guy Dhulbahante aa lacago u shubi jiray

He is natural comedian and became famous after a video from inside a mosque he said Aqimka waa in Xawaadle la siiyo 🀣🀣

He is demonizing Isaaq though not just Somaliland which is the political side of it. Lot of Isaaq are also anti violence in LA.

I have seen SOME Isaaq speak out, brave people who have intellect, but no, it's not 'a lot'.
8 months they selled LaasCaanood, and they did not stop voluntarily, they were stopped. And I did not see protests in their land, or any other major action. Those with a moral-compass, need to do more, to stop their blood-thirsty relatives.

I have seen SOME Isaaq speak out, brave people who have intellect, but no, it's not 'a lot'.
8 months they selled LaasCaanood, and they did not stop voluntarily, they were stopped. And I did not see protests in their land, or any other major action. Those with a moral-compass, need to do more, to stop their blood-thirsty relatives.

Theres a fb video by coldoon the HY activist guy yesterday. Apparently he got lost on his way to Sanaag near the Sool border, Dhulbahante nomads told him to turn back cause theres armed Dhulos where he was heading, basically saving him from their own. Its nuts that these people are even fighting, they're one and the same.

Theres a fb video by coldoon the HY activist guy yesterday. Apparently he got lost on his way to Sanaag near the Sool border, Dhulbahante nomads told him to turn back cause theres armed Dhulos where he was heading, basically saving him from their own. Its nuts that these people are even fighting, they're one and the same.

But there was no fighting originally. There was Somaliland slaughtering civilians and the locals were defending themselves. This is not about clan x vs clan y. This is about one group, that is trying to expand their qabiil borders at the expense of another clan. I dislike how Somalis try to minimise this as a mere clan skirmish.